5 clubs in for Glen?

I love Glen and how well he plays in our system, but crazy money and he is away. I'm sure SG and the team will have replacements in mind especially with top dollar funds.

I've had it in my mind for quite a while that Kamara and Borna are likely to leave in the summer.

But that is our business model finally starting to function after years of chat about it.

Our investors do great but we need a sustainable financial model.
I kinda feel the same apart from Barisic.

For me there is so much noise around Kamara that I think something might happen, and I think we are open to deal on him.

And I think Helander is in the same boat. The 2 of them are absolute class but could possibly be the easiest to replace.

Agent at work, Gerrard warned us to act for the past 12 months so there's no excuse. If he isn't signing or is asking above and beyond our value of him wage wise then we need a firm and high price on his head because he's a gem

Exactly mate. Simply not sustainable.

The balance is that we HAVE to cash in on some of our assets now and again in order to maintain a healthier financial position.
We've got other threads of spending £10m on a Davis replacement and Balogun not been good enough for the Champions League, they'll have to be both be good enough because that's who will be playing for us. You'd have to imagine it's otherwise sane and rational folk who just think we have money that doesn't exist and would as soon have us down the same blackhole we've just came out of. Baffult

"Brighton, Southampton, Burnley and Leeds United – are all eager to capture Kamara’s services. Championship outfit Watford are also interested if they are able to earn promotion."
Leeds aside, he's of a much better standard than the rest of those teams and doesn't deserve to be at a team fighting relegation or hovering above relegation in the English Premiership. Could easily slot into a top 10 English team.

Leeds aside, he's of a much better standard than the rest of those teams and doesn't deserve to be at a team fighting relegation or hovering above relegation in the English Premiership. Could easily slot into a top 10 English team.
Depends who bids. I personally was surprised when only Lille showed interest in Alfie.

I hope GK doesn’t go anywhere in the Summer, new deal and a crack at CL. There are other assets who imo are easier to replace.

Or Brighton as they're well coached and it's warm down there !
I agree with the OP in terms of football, but will Bielsa still be there in August.

As far as Brighton is concerned I agree with what you say and would add it is the best environment for a player to live in especially if a family man with young children !

Glen's a lovely footballer and would thrive in the English top flight.

We should ask for serious money if he is to move on.

As some others have pointed out, we have to start working to a model at some point.

Back