5 days since the Scottish Cup quarter final draw

Bearsden Bear

. . . and still no announcement of the ko time for the tie of the round.

Please don't tell me that the SFA and broadcasters have still not yet reached an agreement on this!

This is just more evidence of how the supporters are treated with utter contempt by the football authorities.

Many of us who attend the games have to make travel plans, and many others who can't access the very limited supply of tickets have to finalise work schedules or family commitments, but are currently unable to do so.

It's a stick on for Saturday 29th February.

Hearts are playing Hibs the following Sunday so cant be on the Sunday. We're at Braga on Wednesday 26th.

The K.O time is another matter.

100% spot on OP
Unfortunately fans are the last consideration.
SFA are full of hypocrisy. Want more fans to go to games but treat them like shite.
Hammer folk for gambling but have Betfred Cup, William Hill Scottish Cup and Ladbrokes League.
Only interested in feathering their own nest

Beat me to a thread about it OP, 100% spot on , utter joke as it’s 2 weeks away now and still no further forward

shambles, should be the Saturday but the longer it’s being left the more I wonder if sfa are trying to find a way to mess that up!

Just about everything connected to Scottish football is a joke.

Hearts are away to Hibs on Tuesday March 3rd,so our cup game v Hearts will be on Saturday 29th Feb,most likely an early kickoff.

100% spot on OP
Unfortunately fans are the last consideration.
SFA are full of hypocrisy. Want more fans to go to games but treat them like shite.
Hammer folk for gambling but have Betfred Cup, William Hill Scottish Cup and Ladbrokes League.
Only interested in feathering their own nest
Also 100% spot on.
Pockets getting lined first, before a thought for anything else.

Is it possible they are waiting for the cup replays to be completed ?

Shouldn’t make any difference to our fame though. Yet again thee paying customers are treated appallingly

Latest posts

Back