5 games in the last 14 days

Galstonian Oranje

Official Ticketer
Dortmund A
Dundee Utd A
Dortmund H
Motherwell H
St Johnstone A

I'm all for a settled team but is it asking too much of mainly the same group of players, especially including the Dortmund games which would be take more out of them?

Off the top off my head I reckon the following have started every game.

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Kent, Morelos, Arfield, Aribo, Lundstram.

With Bassey playing 4 of them.

I get your point but would add we've struggled with injuries and players returning - Helander, Jack, Roofe, Balogun and Barasic. On top of that the Janusry signings haven't been spectacular.

McGregor. More concerned about his performances. Can't say playing 5 games on the trot shoud be an issue for him.

Goldson. Has played almost every match since he came to Rangers. Given we attack more than we defend. Shouldn't be an issue.

Tav. Agree. But his attacking ability is a potent strength for us and he is the captain. Again, an ever present.

Lundstram. Has been sitting on the bench until recently. Shouldn't be an issue.

Arfield has been injured until recently. But with his age I'd be worried about him playing.

Aribo and Morelos - could be feeling jsded, given their travels as well with the WC matches.

Kent should be raring to go. No internationals, and just back from injury but given his ability, it's noticeable when he's off it.

I'm more concerned that GVB is not rotating the squad, particularly tonight.

Mcgregor goldson tavernier Morelos bassey and Lundstram aren’t really an issue

Well mcgregors performance wise but a keeper shouldn’t need rotation with games in regards to fitness. Whether he should be in the team is the question. The answer is no.

Tavernier goldson and Morelos are made from Skynet and are built for it.

There’s others that aren’t and need rested

I get your point but would add we've struggled with injuries and players returning - Helander, Jack, Roofe, Balogun and Barasic. On top of that the Janusry signings haven't been spectacular.

McGregor. More concerned about his performances. Can't say playing 5 games on the trot shoud be an issue for him.

Goldson. Has played almost every match since he came to Rangers. Given we attack more than we defend. Shouldn't be an issue.

Tav. Agree. But his attacking ability is a potent strength for us and he is the captain. Again, an ever present.

Lundstram. Has been sitting on the bench until recently. Shouldn't be an issue.

Arfield has been injured until recently. But with his age I'd be worried about him playing.

Aribo and Morelos - could be feeling jsded, given their travels as well with the WC matches.

Kent should be raring to go. No internationals, and just back from injury but given his ability, it's noticeable when he's off it.

I'm more concerned that GVB is not rotating the squad, particularly tonight.
Agree injuries haven't help. But I still think there has to be more scope to use the squad more

The consequence of a clusterfuck of a January transfer window. In effect, we didn’t freshen things at all.

Dortmund A
Dundee Utd A
Dortmund H
Motherwell H
St Johnstone A

I'm all for a settled team but is it asking too much of mainly the same group of players, especially including the Dortmund games which would be take more out of them?

Off the top off my head I reckon the following have started every game.

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Kent, Morelos, Arfield, Aribo, Lundstram.

With Bassey playing 4 of them.

Bassey played 4 of them and looked the fittest player on the pitch tonight.

Back