5 games left this year.........

Dickens Cider

to be in with any chance at a title tilt I think we need to win them all.

Its a tough ask for this group of players as we can't seem to get by a run of 4 unbeaten games in all comps since the smellies beat us.
The distraction of Europe is no longer there and hopefully, a more settled starting eleven can get a 5 game run going and send us to the top again, how magnificent would that be! going into 2019 at the helm.

Mon Rangers lets go!

We need to win all 5 to be in with any shot of the title.

I'll be amazed If that happens to be honest.

Three wins and a couple of draws will see us no further back which definitely still leaves us in touch. Would require a good transfer window though

One game at a time and use squad accordingly.

No more three dms in a team v likes of Accies.

Hibs away will be utterly treacherous. We need to find a way to scrape some wins til the break.

I fear this team are mentally done now but on the whole bar one or two. First sign of bother they've shat the bed.

The main issue is the inability to win high pressure games, it's a constant with this side. Until we get that monkey off our back, you simply cannot trust them to get the required result.

We need to win all 5 to be in with any shot of the title.

I'll be amazed If that happens to be honest.

Of course we don't. How do we know how Celtic will fare over the same period? 5 wins would be amazing. But if we win on the 29th and lose 1 of the other 4 we'll still be in good shape.

Beat Celtic and get as many points as them from the other games.

It would then be very much game on.

Mind the threads at the start of December saying how many games would we win in december? Few folk said them all, few more said 8 out of 9, most said 6 or 7.

We need to win them all to make most people's worst case scenarios.

Back