BF x 1
CF x 1
DF x 3 (tough)
FF x 1
HF x 1

1 point if you get 7

*** FUN ROUND ***

No points for this but I would appreciate some answers for a laugh

In this round you make up a tabloid headline for a fictional news story, see what you come up with

Todays Fictional Story:
A Rangers player (you decide who, previous or existing) got a trade job

My attempt:
"Tore Handy Flow"

Let's see your scores and comments

COME ON RANGERS

Off to a flier with Q1. Struggled with 2,3 and 4 as usual with those type of Q’s.
Nailed Q5 in about 10 mins so I’m away to the golf content now with a clear head. Not lining up a putt saying DF,DF Who’s the 3rd DF?
Was going to try and hide my answers but didn’t want to baws it and waste it for everyone else.

Oh and Brickie Foster

Thanks as always Mr B. Best Wishes today fellow Bears. Enjoy

I think I used 4 players with the same surname for the last one.

BARRY FER-GAS ON WARMS UP ON SIDELINE.

Former Rangers maestro Barry Ferguson has landed an apprenticeship as a gas engineer which he will do whilst managing Alloa Athletic. It is understood that the wasps boss has decided to learn a trade to boost his income after his Lanarkshire hotel received poor reviews on last months 4-in-a-bed appearance.

I think I used 4 players with the same surname for the last one.

BARRY FER-GAS ON WARMS UP ON SIDELINE.

Former Rangers maestro Barry Ferguson has landed an apprenticeship as a gas engineer which he will do whilst managing Alloa Athletic. It is understood that the wasps boss has decided to learn a trade to boost his income after his Lanarkshire hotel received poor reviews on last months 4-in-a-bed appearance.
Decent article but it wasn't believable, a real article would have mentioned how many red cards he got, his issues with the SFA and how he didn't do enough to stop Rangers fans destroy George Square

Decent article but it wasn't believable, a real article would have mentioned how many red cards he got, his issues with the SFA and how he didn't do enough to stop Rangers fans destroy George Square
It goes on to say that his discipline might be an issue in the role and they expec the site managers to dish out more red cards than he picked up during his Rangers career.
His attitude is questionable so will he be able to refrain from sticking the fingers up at site management through the canteen window alongside his tradesman.

Last edited:
Another poor show from me - only 6 today and that's with a full list for Q5.

1, 1, 0, 1, 3.

Alex Forsyth
Andy Firth
Alex Ferguson
Barry Ferguson
Cammy Fraser
Derek Ferguson
Duncan Ferguson
Dean Furman
Fabrice Fernandes
Harry Forrester

And just for fun

Albertz the Hammer turns his hand to Jounery

Poor show but I do enjoy taking part. Thanks again Mr B for the work you put in.

Last edited:

12pts.

Couldn't remember where the player in Q3 went after leaving us, mind still a blank after the clue. Very frustrating as as soon as I gave up and looked, I remembered!

A common surname in Q5, bet others do the same.

Alex Ferguson, Andy Firth, Albert Franks, Barry Ferguson, Cammy Fraser, Derek Ferguson, Duncan Ferguson, Darren Fitzgerald, Fabrice Fernandes, Harry Forrester

Pretty pathetic headline of Ian Black-smith

3,1,0,1,1 - Really poor today. Always struggle with the team questions and just couldn’t think of HF.

Players:

AF x 3 - Alex Ferguson, Amdy Faye, Andy Firth
BF x 1 - Barry Ferguson
CF x 1 - Cammy Fraser
DF x 3 (tough) - Derek Ferguson, Duncan Ferguson, Dean Furman
FF x 1 - Fabrice Fernandes
HF x 1 -

Back