Bear in Mind 5 Questions (Livingston away)

MrBearightside

There are 5 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 15, the pass mark is 9

Let me know if you pass or fail

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Name the 2 bears

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Work out the text behind the colours

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

Clue :

Answer :

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Work out the text behind the colours

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

Clue :

Answer :

*** QUESTION 4 ***

Name the scorer

Clue :
Initials: RJ

Answers:

*** QUESTION 5 ***

Name players whose initials are:

CM x 2
DM x 5
GM x 3

1 point if you get 7

There is no 'clue' or 'answers' available for this question, its all or nothing.

To post a spoiler, click on the first set of 3 dots then click on the 'masked eyes' symbol that is to the right and type your answer between the two spoilers that appear.

Please don't post any answers in your reply, if you want to mention an answer then please include it within a 'spoiler'.

Lets see those comments

COME ON RANGERS

13 points total.

Wasn't 100% sure about the first face in question 1, so I took the clue.

Just as well I did.

C'mon the Teddies, keep the run going.Colin Miller
Craig Moore
Derek McInnes
Davie Meilklejohn
Davie McKinnon
Davie McPherson
Davie Mitchell
Gus McPherson
Gary McKenzie
Gary McSwegan

Cheers Mr B.

Struggle today.

0 - Left was correct, got right wrong. Thought it was
Kevin Muscat, shirt really should have led me away from that
0 - Took me a while to figure out who it was. Then used clue as I couldn't remember red or purple. Got red wrong.
3 - Great team goal.
1 - Struggled at 3 for DM - can't believe I missed out some real obvious ones too.

CM x 2 - Craig Moore, Charlie Miller
DM x 5 - Darren McGregor, Derek McInnes, Dapo Mebude (if you aren't strictly calling him Adedapo?),
GM x 3 - Glen Middleton, Gareth McAuley, Gary McSwegan

Good grief, I have a full house! I now am dreading the game tonight as this might jinx it!

Q1 I got one and guessed the other based partly on what he looked like and partly thinking there was a theme that linked them. I was right.
Q2 Found this one easy enough.
Q3 Took a minute, the Rangers career finally dawned on me then the rest fell into place.
Q4 Lovely goal that stuck in the memory from that game.
Q5 Got obsessed with the one first name for D! Got them all well under my time limit for a change.

15/15 and away for a lie down.

Craig Moore, Charlie Miller, David McPherson, David McLean (ex Celtic player who scored loads of goals for us in a single season at the end of WW1), David Mitchell, David McFarlane, David McKinnon, Gary McSwegan, George McLean, Gus McPherson

Good grief, I have a full house! I now am dreading the game tonight as this might jinx it!

Q1 I got one and guessed the other based partly on what he looked like and partly thinking there was a theme that linked them. I was right.
Q3 Took a minute, the Rangers career finally dawned on me then the rest fell into place.
Q5 Got obsessed with the one first name for D! Got them all well under my time limit for a change.

Craig Moore, Charlie Miller, David McPherson, David McLean (ex Celtic player who scored loads of goals for us in a single season at the end of WW1), David Mitchell, David McFarlane, David McKinnon, Gary McSwegan, George McLean, Gus McPherson
I will be honest, I didn't think anyone would get full marks

Genuine congrats!

Can you put me out of my misery (in a spoiler) about the left hand picture pleeeeeeeeease!

Back