5 Things We Learned From The Legia game?

I grudgingly accept the majority of the writer's points.

Tav was very ropey early on and Alfie really had to score the forst and possibly the second header that he had later on. Naile it third time though!

Ojo getting an unfair assessment IMO
on the left to accomodate Arfield, he tried (although sometimes not hard enough) to make things happen
on the right he was terrorising them

And the 6th thing we learned is that from players to fans, Legia are scum.

Reactions: dmg
Ojo should either play on the right or not at all IMO. So much more threatening when he cuts in onto his left foot.

Jones the better option wide left.

I think Alfie is becoming like Ally in one respect. Miss a chance? Not to worry, keep the head up and another one will come along soon.

Something that a lot of folks will have learned is Rangers look a real difficult team to beat again and we are much better than a lot of folks will have thought.

I just hope we burst these bastards bubble at the weekend.

Even the atmosphere getting praise, that’ll upset a few.

I couldn't believe what I read in here RE: the atmosphere. I thought it was good, the papers praised our support as did the gaffer and SLO.

There were moments when it was edgy, there were moments when it was loud then there were moments in the 2nd half where it was jumping.

My ears were ringing on the drive home.

I couldn't believe what I read in here RE: the atmosphere. I thought it was good, the papers praised our support as did the gaffer and SLO.

There were moments when it was edgy, there were moments when it was loud then there were moments in the 2nd half where it was jumping.

My ears were ringing on the drive home.

There were guys who’d clearly decided pre-match that they were going to slate the atmosphere regardless as a show of support to the UB, whose happiness and comfort they seem to prioritise over the overall health of the club. All the names you’d expect to roll in and slag it did so, all the same folk who’ve been insistent that the closing BF1 was a disgrace and the board are big bad men picking on their mates.

Pathetic.

Big players failed to shine is an odd comment.

It’s moronic when you consider one of them won the game. It would only have made sense if Alfie hadn't bagged the winner. And to be fair, both he and Tav had really upped their game by about the 70 minute mark, it’s a big part of the reason we looked more and more dominant.

I grudgingly accept the majority of the writer's points.

Tav was very ropey early on and Alfie really had to score the forst and possibly the second header that he had later on. Naile it third time though!
Personally I just thought the guy he was up against was very very good.Sometimes you just don’t get any change out some guys you come up against.However the wee man kept plugging away and when ojo went to the right in the second half I thought we looked more dangerous.

There were guys who’d clearly decided pre-match that they were going to slate the atmosphere regardless as a show of support to the UB, whose happiness and comfort they seem to prioritise over the overall health of the club. All the names you’d expect to roll in and slag it did so, all the same folk who’ve been insistent that the closing BF1 was a disgrace and the board are big bad men picking on their mates.

Pathetic.
Agree mate..I’m the first to to condemn them but I want them there if they can toe the line.Instead of acting like spoilt wee weans just get with the Fkn program.Id rather the way we were last night reacting to attacks and chances than just making a drone all night not even watching the game.
The last 10 minutes will last with me forever!

I think Alfie is becoming like Ally in one respect. Miss a chance? Not to worry, keep the head up and another one will come along soon.

just about to post this
Ally was the master at this - miss chances all game then pop up with a vital goal

1. Morelos is a big game player.
2. Barisic does have a future with us.
3. The support can be as loud and as intense without all the silly songs.
4. Legia fans are queerhawks.
5. Pyrotechnics gie me a sore head.

Big players failed to shine is an odd comment.

That Morelos never turned up is even more bizarre. Battled with those big lumps they had at the back all night long. Could've had a hattrick on another night.

More Sunday league than.......... What alot of pish

Back