5 years ago today we lined up against Clyde like this

The worst bit is there were plenty in here saying things like “that team is good enough for second in the spl” etc.

Dave King appointing Gerrard was his best move ever. A manager who demands we act on and off the pitch like rangers should.

eek-gif-9.gif

Sobering stuff, although we did win 8-1 that day. I know we all want to forget then so called 'banter years' but we had resources beyond just about anyone and better players than anyone bar the mhanks even when we were at that level. The blame lay higher up imo. Although would I swap aribo for law? Probably not :D

We had way worse line ups and players than that OP. Plus that team slaughtered Clyde that night with one of their heaviest ever defeats in about 40 years.

Would you rather have had Wallace or Halliday at LB today ?
Wallace wasn't good enough first time round in the SPL. Today I'd have Halliday ahead of
Wallace as he hasn't kicked his own arse in years and only reason performed in the lower leagues, otherwise Flanno is easily better. I'd argue the same from Borna, but the Gaffer likes Andy. But none of the 3 are good enough for us.

Nowhere near the worst. Don't want to open up a debate about someone who is still a hero of mine, but with a proper manager that squad would have sailed to the top flight with plenty to spare...

Back