55 Champions home shirt £49.99

Thats a decent price for a nice looking shirt. For anyone who has both this and the regular, is there any difference in the actual cut/size (i.e. a little slimmer like the Pro version) or are they the same?

On a CFS note, having a look around they have some of the really nice older kits brand new if you want something for the kids.

Away 18/19
Away 16/17

Those are both really nice and well made pieces.

Received my 55 champions top from them today, brand new tags and in original castore packaging and only took two days to arrive

Was marketed as "limited edition" and only 10000 (I think it was) produced, but clearly they have mass produced now,

Been keeping an eye on the site to see if any of last season's kits popped up, they have them all on there now (good selection of Pro and normal versions). I had been looking to pick up last season's third for a while so delighted with that, WSC10 code still working for 10% off as mentioned above.

It's a great site btw for anyone who has never used them, bought a few things over the years and never had any issues, great for a browse at some tremendous kit designs also.

Been keeping an eye on the site to see if any of last season's kits popped up, they have them all on there now (good selection of Pro and normal versions). I had been looking to pick up last season's third for a while so delighted with that, WSC10 code still working for 10% off as mentioned above.

It's a great site btw for anyone who has never used them, bought a few things over the years and never had any issues, great for a browse at some tremendous kit designs also.
Never mind, found them.

Back