55 merchandise

I can’t imagine buying anything that has any reference to that lot on it. It’s meant to be a celebration of winning, not about who didn’t

Name Numerology Meanings For Name Number 55​

Kannan M

Name Number 55​

Name Numerology for 55 signifies the Universal Energy, or Prana. It represents great occult powers.

It gives you the power to create or destroy. It makes you overcome and vanquish your enemies.

Numerology for 55 is praised in all scriptures and literatures. It represents Will Power and Genius.

Symbol of Victory!​

The ancient Greek warriors invoked success and painted Number 55 in their armors. This invoked powers to confer victory on them, when they fought battles with their enemies.

Lakshmi Jeya Swaruoopa

Astonishing Talents​

If your Name comes in Number 55, you astonish your friends with your knowledge and talents. They acclaim you as a man of Great Wisdom. Name Number 55 gives you a sharp acumen to perform like this.

Numerology for Number 55 endows you with a sparkling intelligence. You have to canalize it in the correct ways to benefit others. God created people like you to make scientific inventions & contribute to Mankind.

Special Knowledge​

Numerology for Number 55 gives you knowledge about the secrets of stars, galaxies, and Universe. If you meditate, you will get all knowledge about Divine Creation. Your face shines with the Cosmic Effulgence.

Numerology for No. 55 warns you of evil consequences, if you misuse your talents and skills to affect good people. You should not forget the story of Asura King Ravana, who perished by his own misdeeds.
Wait til you see 69

55 will be won at some point. If not this season then some time in the future.

With 55 comes a fantastic marketing and merchandising opportunity and the Board would be failing in their duty if they were not investigating all possible opportunities in advance.

There is worldwide interest not only in 55 but in the story from 2012 to 55, whenever it is, and when you add in the SG factor the opportunities are immense.

It makes sense to investigate those opportunities now without actually commiting to expenditure or actually printing T shirts.

But no let's not think or mention such things - its too early. One game at a time. Stop talking about winning :eek:

Understanding your opportunities and being properly prepared to take advantage of them when they finally arrive is, in fact, good practice.

If we don’t win 55 this season then i think it will be an awful long time before we do win 55. That said I think we will win the league this season but I am not taking it for granted that we will.

There is still a lot of hard work to be done , starting this Sunday.

Seeing as i turned 55 last month there better be plenty of 55 merch before May's oot.

Two huge merchandise opportunities, Our teams 150th anniversary and winning 55.

Serious wedge for the club if we play it right.
2 years in a row of major merchandising possibilities. Castore do some nice gear aswell so we could end up with some gorgeous strips. Especially in the 150 year anniversary season.

If we are still in lockdown I expect the club to have some sort of interactive party... like the scum did when they win 8.75 in a row. Few hours on a Saturday afternoon on RTV, interviews with ex and current players, highlights of games, a singer on providing the tunes etc. Would be decent.

If we are still in lockdown I expect the club to have some sort of interactive party... like the scum did when they win 8.75 in a row. Few hours on a Saturday afternoon on RTV, interviews with ex and current players, highlights of games, a singer on providing the tunes etc. Would be decent.
You were doing so well until the singer mate.

Symbol of Victory!​

The ancient Greek warriors invoked success and painted Number 55 in their armors. This invoked powers to confer victory on them, when they fought battles with their enemies.

Not really, because the ancient Greeks didn’t use Arabic numerals, which weren’t adopted in Europe till the 12th century.

They didn’t use the Roman numerals we all know either, so it wasn’t LV.

The Ancient Greek symbol for 5 was like a square, upside down U.

Back