55 merchandise

KGR98

After the recent hilarious phone ins about the other mob and their fans having unused 10iar merch if Rangers win the title this season do you expect the club to go all out on 55 merch? If so will it be well received or ridiculed as shocking tat ? It could be a massive money spinner for the club I'm sure

Surely we should be looking at them and realising we shouldn't make the same mistake. Lets wait until the league is actually won before we start this pish.

55 will be won at some point. If not this season then some time in the future.

With 55 comes a fantastic marketing and merchandising opportunity and the Board would be failing in their duty if they were not investigating all possible opportunities in advance.

There is worldwide interest not only in 55 but in the story from 2012 to 55, whenever it is, and when you add in the SG factor the opportunities are immense.

It makes sense to investigate those opportunities now without actually commiting to expenditure or actually printing T shirts.

But no let's not think or mention such things - its too early. One game at a time. Stop talking about winning :eek:

Understanding your opportunities and being properly prepared to take advantage of them when they finally arrive is, in fact, good practice.

Last edited:

Name Numerology Meanings For Name Number 55​

Kannan M

Name Number 55​

Name Numerology for 55 signifies the Universal Energy, or Prana. It represents great occult powers.

It gives you the power to create or destroy. It makes you overcome and vanquish your enemies.

Numerology for 55 is praised in all scriptures and literatures. It represents Will Power and Genius.

Symbol of Victory!​

The ancient Greek warriors invoked success and painted Number 55 in their armors. This invoked powers to confer victory on them, when they fought battles with their enemies.

Lakshmi Jeya Swaruoopa

Astonishing Talents​

If your Name comes in Number 55, you astonish your friends with your knowledge and talents. They acclaim you as a man of Great Wisdom. Name Number 55 gives you a sharp acumen to perform like this.

Numerology for Number 55 endows you with a sparkling intelligence. You have to canalize it in the correct ways to benefit others. God created people like you to make scientific inventions & contribute to Mankind.

Special Knowledge​

Numerology for Number 55 gives you knowledge about the secrets of stars, galaxies, and Universe. If you meditate, you will get all knowledge about Divine Creation. Your face shines with the Cosmic Effulgence.

Numerology for No. 55 warns you of evil consequences, if you misuse your talents and skills to affect good people. You should not forget the story of Asura King Ravana, who perished by his own misdeeds.

Not just official stuff, I’m buzzing to see all the 55 flag and scarf tat around the stadium next season, I’ll probably buy a whole stall B-D

I was thinking we could just offer them 10% on all their merch and do some sort of collage competition between supporters clubs?

Sean Williamson and Kris Boyd to announce the winners.

Shirt printing will go through the roof next year *if* we win 55, I would never usually consider it but I would be getting just the numbers on the back of my new shirt!

Two huge merchandise opportunities, Our teams 150th anniversary and winning 55.

Serious wedge for the club if we play it right.

55 is a nice looking motif to have on all sorts of stuff. It will look magnificent.:)

The official stuff will probably mostly be tat - bar some 'classic' items - and there will be loads of unofficial staff that will be even tattier. We will lap it up in its thousands though!.

As has been said, let's just get things over the line first. I still bear plenty deep scars from previous years.

Scarves, tshirts, mugs, beer wine and whiskey glasses, hats, pennants, flags. We need to go all out. Castore has been pretty lame with the souvenirs and gift range for merchandise if we are honest

After the recent hilarious phone ins about the other mob and their fans having unused 10iar merch if Rangers win the title this season do you expect the club to go all out on 55 merch? If so will it be well received or ridiculed as shocking tat ? It could be a massive money spinner for the club I'm sure
Lesson to be learned here.

Name Numerology Meanings For Name Number 55​

Kannan M

Name Number 55​

Name Numerology for 55 signifies the Universal Energy, or Prana. It represents great occult powers.

It gives you the power to create or destroy. It makes you overcome and vanquish your enemies.

Numerology for 55 is praised in all scriptures and literatures. It represents Will Power and Genius.

Symbol of Victory!​

The ancient Greek warriors invoked success and painted Number 55 in their armors. This invoked powers to confer victory on them, when they fought battles with their enemies.

Lakshmi Jeya Swaruoopa

Astonishing Talents​

If your Name comes in Number 55, you astonish your friends with your knowledge and talents. They acclaim you as a man of Great Wisdom. Name Number 55 gives you a sharp acumen to perform like this.

Numerology for Number 55 endows you with a sparkling intelligence. You have to canalize it in the correct ways to benefit others. God created people like you to make scientific inventions & contribute to Mankind.

Special Knowledge​

Numerology for Number 55 gives you knowledge about the secrets of stars, galaxies, and Universe. If you meditate, you will get all knowledge about Divine Creation. Your face shines with the Cosmic Effulgence.

Numerology for No. 55 warns you of evil consequences, if you misuse your talents and skills to affect good people. You should not forget the story of Asura King Ravana, who perished by his own misdeeds.
How come nobody gave the 300 Spartans the heads up on this?.

Would love an RFC script 55 tattoo on calf muscle. Anyone know how long these things take to do ?

I would love the club to release a dvd. The journey to 55.

Starting that dreadful day we went into administration, climbing up all the leagues. Beating celtic in the semi final. Different managers then the magnificent stevie G appointment. Right up until the final scene, that 55 league title above tavs head. Along with current players and ex players interviews for it. Would be outstanding to watch. 1 to show the grandkids

Off in a tangent here so apologies first ...

Remember my sister brought back a 9 in a Row decorated bottle of wine from Benidorm and gave me it. Took pride of place in my room for about a year.

Then me & my mate (a good bear) set about trying to get the thing opened so we could tan it (being daft 16 yr olds) only to greedily gulp it down, and realise when it was too late it had turned bad.

Was like clotted blood, can remember it to this day. Served us daft b**tards right lol.

Lesson being, use your merch wisely.

I know we have not actually won it yet and there are a few hours of football to be played yet but it would be a major collapse if we failed to win it,The 55 merchandise might be on hold but you can bet the plans are in place.

In fairness to the orig poster , when warburton led us back into the top league & the govan stand had the going for 55 banner , it was always gonna happen , even if we did it that season or 10 seasons from then , it’s a merch certainty .

The ten in a row they’ve sang about since , 4,5 , ? Years ago , this is their one chance to actually achieve this , they’ve had nine pars , they’re in the bunker at the par 5 in four shots , we’ve got an uphill eagle putt .

Lovely stuff.

I’m gonna get a 55 tattoo done , just need to perfect the wording/design .

In fairness to the orig poster , when warburton led us back into the top league & the govan stand had the going for 55 banner , it was always gonna happen , even if we did it that season or 10 seasons from then , it’s a merch certainty .

The ten in a row they’ve sang about since , 4,5 , ? Years ago , this is their one chance to actually achieve this , they’ve had nine pars , they’re in the bunker at the par 5 in four shots , we’ve got an uphill eagle putt .

Lovely stuff.

I’m gonna get a 55 tattoo done , just need to perfect the wording/design .
Like you I’m also getting a full thigh 55 and counting Rangers montage.

Back