55 Party

Not being too techie savvy, is it reasonably possible to organise a 'Zoom' party for, say 20,000 maybe up to 40,000+ participants ? :)) - no, - - - was just wondering ?

It's going to be massive and we are, very many of us, far away from Ibrox, Glasgow or even Scotland so how can we co-ordinate the celebration which is about to take off ?

Not being too techie savvy, is it reasonably possible to organise a 'Zoom' party for, say 20,000 maybe up to 40,000+ participants ? :)) - no, - - - was just wondering ?

It's going to be massive and we are, very many of us, far away from Ibrox, Glasgow or even Scotland so how can we co-ordinate the celebration which is about to take off ?
Are these things ever really coordinated ? Especially this year . In a normal year the club would invite us into the stadium and overseas bears would be in their clubs. This year it’s just gonna be what people do individually. As for gatherings I don’t even think we will manage one gathering . Since it can’t be organised half the people will turn up at Ibrox and half the people will turn up at Ibrox (on Sunday if that’s the day) that might be a good thing in terms of splitting numbers I guess but I can defo see their being 2 gatherings on Sunday because it can’t be officially organised

Are these things ever really coordinated ? Especially this year . In a normal year the club would invite us into the stadium and overseas bears would be in their clubs. This year it’s just gonna be what people do individually. As for gatherings I don’t even think we will manage one gathering . Since it can’t be organised half the people will turn up at Ibrox and half the people will turn up at Ibrox (on Sunday if that’s the day) that might be a good thing in terms of splitting numbers I guess but I can defo see their being 2 gatherings on Sunday because it can’t be officially organised
:confused:

Back