55 Rum

Blaew

Has anyone received their one yet or heard anything from Douglas Laing?

Believe they said to be dispatched from May.

My whisky is in transit but no rum said they hoped to despatch middle of this month ordered mine middle of last month only ordered whisky three days ago arse about face.

I was being sarcastic good rums I have over ice and the basic like Kraken or Lamb's navy ice and ginger beer but I won't open this one
I am pushing the years and collected loads of good rums over the years, but I'm not leaving them for others at my wake so since this pandemic started I've been drinking them.
This one I was hoping to be here by next week but it seems not.
Disappointed iif I'm honest about delivery, whilst I didn't read the small print when I ordered it, 2 months is a long delivery time on a product sold advertising our historic 55.

I am pushing the years and collected loads of good rums over the years, but I'm not leaving them for others at my wake so since this pandemic started I've been drinking them.
This one I was hoping to be here by next week but it seems not.
Disappointed iif I'm honest about delivery, whilst I didn't read the small print when I ordered it, 2 months is a long delivery time on a product sold advertising our historic 55.
Try Rumbullion navy strength 57 vol from Amazon

My gin, champagne & whisky have all arrived. Vodka is due to come tomorrow according to Royal Mail. Got 2 of each so I can drink 1 & keep the other

The 2020-21 season whisky that was released last week came today. Very quick!

Looks good too as it comes in a nice presentation box. A bit odd that has been put out quick smart but the rum has a couple of months lead!

Got notice this morning mine is now in transit.
Tracked it via the app and it looks like it's doing a champions tour of the UK, going from Glasgow to DPD central depot in England then back up the road again:)

Ffs other than the email to inform me of the shipping start date I've still not got my dispatch notification! None for me on Saturday for definite by the looks of it.:confused:

I posted this in the Whisky thread.

my son has just had 55 Rum delivered today. the courier guy said he had 7 pallets to deliver and he also said they were to be delivered before Saturday.

Back