55 Rum

Tracking on mine has updated to say it's on its way to my local depot. So, hopefully get it tomorrow. If not, doubt it will come until early evening on Saturday. That could actually be good timing.

Got my shipping email yesterday then DPD van stopped outside this afternoon, was pretty excited and opened the door to find no run and just more shyte from ASOS for the Mrs!

Had an email saying it on it’s way but the DPD tracking not coming up. Looking forward to getting it soon.

Like others I have email
No update on it though

Be nice if it arrives tomorrow

it’ll join the
55 Gin Whisky Vodka and Rangers bubbly

come on over to my place .......hey you we’re having a party

Mine now shows as in transit on the app and at the depot but the depot is in London? That’s despite it showing as being Glasgow a couple of days ago!

Its going to arrive tomorrow when I’m out isn’t it?!?

Mine now shows as in transit on the app and at the depot but the depot is in London? That’s despite it showing as being Glasgow a couple of days ago!

Its going to arrive tomorrow when I’m out isn’t it?!?
Mine left Glasgow and is now at final shipping depot somewhere in the East Midlands. No wonder the cost of shipping is so high and is passed to the customer

Mines is out for delivery today. Originally a birthday present from the wife but she wants me to enjoy it for trophy day

I placed an order Wed afternoon and have just got mine. I spoke to them earlier and the girl said every single order was out to courier as of late yesterday so that we all got it for tomorrow.

Came today and looks great. Same design as 55 Whisky on the label but better colours.

Only wish is it and the 55 whisky came in a box like the other Douglas Laing whisky.

Anyone opened theirs yet and give a review? Can't decide if I'll drink mine or pop it down the back of a cupboard for the collection.
Couldn’t resist.

I like it, mild and inoffensive tbh. Not that sweet and no strong over-powering flavour. Havana Especial vibes.

Up your measure though, used my usual shot glass and didn’t get that strong a taste.

Get it tanned and keep the bottle.

Back