55 shopping list

Looking at getting a good bottle of whisky and a bottle of champagne to toast the occasion all going well, got some nice crystal Rangers glasses that were my old mans in keeping for the occasion, so will be an emotional day.

Today, I've started looking at red and blue smoke bombs/flares. (For the garden party)

Want to get a large Union Flag ro fly out the upstairs window.

Red, White and Blue Bunting to hang across the garden.

Will obviously have a playing ready for the day, and get the biggest speaker in the house ready to blast out the tuuuunes!!

A smug smile on my face anytime i come close to a scum fan is enough for me.
the wifes best friend is a scum fan and we bumped into them a week ago when we went out for our exercise walk. The wife asked why i didnt mention football and i just said she would have been suffering enough seeing me with with the smug look it would have been enough. I know she would be seething.

Fireworks. I want big fuckers of fireworks :))
No one should jump the gun as we have won nothing!
Nothing!
However, if it arrives, and the Bears cannot be present to celebrate together, then every Bear in Glasgow should get 15 minutes worth of fireworks (rockets of course) and at a set moment on a set day when it is confirmed, should let them off together in a city-wide burst of joy.

Light up Glasgow in the same moment and let everyone know we are back with a big fckoff bang!

Nothing!
However, if it arrives, and the Bears cannot be present to celebrate together, then every Bear in Glasgow should get 15 minutes worth of fireworks (rockets of course) and at a set moment on a set day when it is confirmed, should let them off together in a city-wide burst of joy.

Light up Glasgow in the same moment and let everyone know we are back with a big fckoff bang!
Light up the whole of Britain

Nothing!

Not just glasgow but thats a good idea. 55 minutes after the league is won could be good.

Red, white and blue jester hat arrived today, a vintage cracker. £6.99 from eBay, get them while you can!

Oh, and a 14 year old bottle of Aberlour that remains unopened.

Got my inflatable shark, a 9ft Union flag, bottle of champagne, priced some fireworks, and possibly some bunting

I have a bottle of champagne that I got over 20 years ago , for my 21st , still sitting there .

ill open it with my dad and brother .

Unless it’s been turned, I suspect it will taste my shit. :)

Just don’t want you ruining the big day in March with off champagne.

IMG-20210116-225545.jpg

IMG-20210116-231612.jpg

I might have jumped the gun a bit B-D

Definitely getting a custom cup made, maybe a night whisky glass too with the details of the match that seals it.

Other than that; hunners a drink

A tatoo definately
i remember my mate Stevie and i when in Manchester at our final we both promised we would get a tatoo of the cup if we won so its been a long road back to where we once were and finally we are getting there so a tatoo it is 55
any artists on the bear pit i would welcome your design

I'd love to see Paisley Road West from the Kingston Bridge all the way to the stadium, Union Jack flags hanging on every lamp posy, bunting going from one side to the other, kerb stones pained red white n blue. Supporters in their thousands, drinking, setting off fireworks, flares, doing the bouncy, singing, tunes blasting from every window/shop/pub, people with confetti cannons, faces painted, kids on shoulders, inflatables and an open top bus making its way along towards the stadium with the players holding that trophy watching grown men cry! What a scene!

1 game at a time though!

A smug smile on my face anytime i come close to a scum fan is enough for me.
the wifes best friend is a scum fan and we bumped into them a week ago when we went out for our exercise walk. The wife asked why i didnt mention football and i just said she would have been suffering enough seeing me with with the smug look it would have been enough. I know she would be seething.
I did similar at work the other day, a tim bird got a transfer from my work place but she did a shift with me yesterday. Not one word spoken about football, but my 'boydy' left her raging!

Back