55 tattoos

Take yer pick mate

']
CR6-THu-XXIAA6-HGo.jpg
[/URL]']
CR6-THu-XXIAA6-HGo.jpg
[/URL]
upload a pic

Just stay away from that terry munro donut and yer laughing. Good luck.
That first one is incredible.

Definitely thinking about getting a 55 one IF we win it , my only reservation is as people have said we will win more but in my lifetime whenever we win 55 it will be the most meaningful title IMHO , so %^*& it hopefully i'll be in a tattoo shop in May.
No fucking about a big 55 in Red , White and Blue !

I do get that 55 is seen as a special number. For me it isnt, this title is about Rangers coming back not a number
This is why it isn't just a number, this is the mark that Rangers are back...its the number that kills the Newco shit its the number that send that shower of rancid f@cks over the edge.
I'm assuming you are from Renfrew with your name...our wee toon is going to look magnificent the day we have our title party B-D

This is why it isn't just a number, this is the mark that Rangers are back...its the number that kills the Newco shit its the number that send that shower of rancid f@cks over the edge.
I'm assuming you are from Renfrew with your name...our wee toon is going to look magnificent the day we have our title party B-D
Spot on mate.
From another royal burgh, Rutherglen. Oor wee toon is itching for the party to start :))

I'm thinking the number followed by the details of the game that clinches it on the inner left forearm. Along these lines:

____________20.03.21
55 Celtic 0-1 Rangers
_______________Tavernier, pen (97)
%^*& having that word tattooed no matter the context, you'd definitely end up regretting that

Not something I would want but I thought the same until I zoomed in on the base of the back and the faces on the smaller figures aren’t great. Walter especially looks like just a wee fat man.
Aye, noticed that at all on 2nd glance. The ones along the top of the back are great tho.

Back