6 EPL Games tonight. 2 live on BT.

Another squad that needs a complete rebuild with most getting shown the door. Still got players like Elneny on their books. Arteta needs to be able to bring in at least a defender this window

The problem is, no-one really wants to sell any decent players in January. All clubs are finding that out.

Doesn't even look like he will get to spend this window after the dress Emery has bought.
He is going to need at least 2 windows and more likely 4 before challenging for anything - heard he was looking at a new left back as well - so much for wonder boy bought by emery

Yeah. Which is why I think he has been linked away. I don’t think he is the answer, just know he has been linked
Seen he had been linked with Milan recently. Was he not quite poor at city a few years ago so maybe not suited to english football.

Kante with the boss's last pair of liverpool boots on. He must have left them at Stamford bridge that day.

Think you can't judge him just now, when he's having to play dross like Mustafi & having to play an 18 year old winger at left back.

Let's see how they look after the summer when they have a window at proper pre season.
Not judging just think he was brave taking the job when he could have stayed at city with a good chance of taking over and having a better squad.

Seen he had been linked with Milan recently. Was he not quite as at city a few years ago so maybe not suited to english football.
I’d forgot he was at city. Spent a season there? I wonder if Arteta will get a couple of windows to bring in the players arsenal need, cause it’s not just a centre half they need. Defence alone they need at least 1 centre half and 2 fullbacks

He is going to need at least 2 windows and more likely 4 before challenging for anything - heard he was looking at a new left back as well - so much for wonder boy bought by emery
Biscuit hips will either retire young or we will hear how he missed celtic so much that he wanted to come back.

I’d forgot he was at city. Spent a season there? I wonder if Arteta will get a couple of windows to bring in the players arsenal need, cause it’s not just a centre half they need. Defence alone they need at least 1 centre half and 2 fullbacks
I thought bellerin was decent before his injury but centre half and left back wise very poor. Decent up front but they need someone like Vieira or petit in midfield again.

I thought bellerin was decent before his injury but centre half and left back wise very poor. Decent up front but they need someone like Vieira or petit in midfield again.
An injury to bellerin and they don’t have decent cover, maitland-niles didn’t overly impress me at rb. Biscuit hips will never be good enough. Since viera left they have been trying to replace him, don’t think arsenal will spend the money needed on that type of player. Top 6 seems to be enough for the board

An injury to bellerin and they don’t have decent cover, maitland-niles didn’t overly impress me at rb. Biscuit hips will never be good enough. Since viera left they have been trying to replace him, don’t think arsenal will spend the money needed on that type of player. Top 6 seems to be enough for the board
Board are clueless handing 300k a week to ozil but wont shell out for a good centre half

Arsenal players falling like scum players in the cup final against us.
I’m sure after Arteta first game Luiz and who ever else sky were interviewing said that they weren’t fit enough under emery and that Arteta was trying to raise there fitness levels

Hudson odoi has a brilliant agent managing to get him a contract over 100k a week see nothing special with him.

Back