6 Points clear and still to hit top form

Adam55

Official Ticketer
We are now six points clear after their draw tonight against St Mirren. Rangers were without Kent for months, we are still playing our second choice left back at centre back and still have the best defender in the country to return to the side and we’re still strolling it 6 points clear.

Under Gerrard we were hardly out of 1st gear and still beat Celtic with half the team missing and the manager watching the game at home in his living room. They’re currently worse off just now than they were at this time last season.

Rangers are starting to hit peak performances after a great month of beating Hibs and Hearts both away from home in the same month that Celtic scored an injury time winner vs Ross County and needed an offside goal to cling onto a 4 point gap.

Tonight that gap has been extended and we are only getting better. Exciting times ahead :))

We are now six points clear after their draw tonight against St Mirren. Rangers were without Kent for months, we are still playing our second choice left back at centre back and still have the best defender in the country to return to the side and we’re still strolling it 6 points clear.

Under Gerrard we were hardly out of 1st gear and still beat Celtic with half the team missing and the manager watching the game at home in his living room. They’re currently worse off just now than they were at this time last season.

Rangers are starting to hit peak performances after a great month of beating Hibs and Hearts both away from home in the same month that Celtic scored an injury time winner vs Ross County and needed an offside goal to cling onto a 4 point gap.

Tonight that gap has been extended and we are only getting better. Exciting times ahead :))
What gets me is the amount of added on time again last night. Talk about good Karma after getting their own way again in terms of the winter break being brought forward. It doesn't matter when that game is played now as they are under real pressure and we will be ready for that one. We just need to keep our pedal to the metal. At least it gives us time to get players back fit,Gio can spend more time with the players,so all good.

Still to hit top form AND we’ve been decimated with injuries.

Helander and Jack missing practically all season so far.
Roofe not much better.
Kent missing for a number of weeks.
Balogun missing for a number of weeks.

Arguably 4 first picks if fully fit!

Going into the break 8 points clear would be great. Pressure would be right on them and they couldn’t afford many slip ups

We win on Sunday this month has been better than expected.

I have faith in our team but to go the month of December under new management to get maximum points is exceptional.

I dont think they will beat St johnstone so I am a bit fuming as I really do think we would have beat the sheep and the tims then go into the break double figures ahead

Decent post but Goldson’s contract situation doesn’t mean he’s not the best defender in the country.

I think OP is implying, correctly, that Helander is the best defender in the country no matter what Goldson's contract situation is. Helander is Rangers' best centre back.

the mentally challengeds luck was due to expire. We just need to do our thing now and beat them in the next old firm. Things are in our own hands now. A 9 point gap in the middle of january would be very hard to claw back for them.

Back