6 points clear

To the car park....

images

They're worse than last season
Should be no real surprise though, right?

Lennon knows the Scottish league inside out. He was, as shite as he is, the best/safest person they could probably have picked to have a high chance at winning league. Anyone else pretty much would have been a huge risk that could have went either way. I said this last season and got pelters for it on here, but as we're seeing with Postaglue, he doesn't have a fucking clue and they're no further forward, probably more backwards, and have wasted months.

We play two teams that are better than Celtic in the next two league games. Let concentrate on them one at a time.
Well yes I fully expect the players to be focused on the next game as they always should be.

I’m not playing for Rangers though so I’ll enjoy us being top of the league and 6 points clear of the scum.

One point ahead of Hibs and Hearts but their results haven’t actually been that good.

With the cushion we have now it just has to be foot on throat time now.

If we can put any kind of run together in October it will be over , they’ve pittodrie easter road and fir park to go to

And thats them having played the bottom 4 out of 7. :))

Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell away, and St Jonhstone at home to come to complete the first round of matches. If Aberdeen had won today they'd have dropped to 7th, bottom half of the league.

Oh I'm so glad I'm not in their position right now. :p Angebull rules!!!!

Don't get this argument tbh, we should have dropped points yesterday but we didn't.

On last seasons form it would be 11 points but we aren't near that yet.
No where near last season, wish I had people's confidence, we have been rank rotten all season. Tims depend on the wee Japanese boy. Two huge games coming up at home against 2nd and 3rd, 6 points an absolute must

"Exactly what our supporters want to see" Ange on Sportsound.

Now I know he didn't mean the result but that is going to go down like a lead balloon with those that live in Sharksville.

Don't get this argument tbh, we should have dropped points yesterday but we didn't.

On last seasons form it would be 11 points but we aren't near that yet.
And we’re also not playing last season.
The argument is simple, the scum could say they should three ahead had they not done this, done that and something else didn’t happen.

If we can shake of the lethargic look to us just now and go on a 8 or 9 game winning streak which we are more than capable of then we could make this easy for ourselves.

Back