6 points clear

And thats them having played the bottom 4 out of 7. :))

Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell away, and St Jonhstone at home to come to complete the first round of matches. If Aberdeen had won today they'd have dropped to 7th, bottom half of the league.

Oh I'm so glad I'm not in their position right now. :p Angebull rules!!!!

I reckon they've played 4 home games from 7 already, and they're stumbling all over the shop. lol

We just now need to focus on putting teams away, as that mob will drop even more points.

6 points clear of Celtic after just 7 games :p

If we can get fully up and running then we will run away with this again, they are absolutely rotten.
Six points clear of that mob without even playing anywhere near our best. Win next week and get a wee gap between us and hibs would be nice before hearts game

Which of course Michael Stewart and his gang will be all over tonight.

I am told that what Starfelt did was almost bordering on assault - yet Mr Clancy failed to see it. It will indeed be interesting to hear what Michael Stewart has to say about it.

I reckon they've played 4 home games from 7 already, and they're stumbling all over the shop. lol

We just now need to focus on putting teams away, as that mob will drop even more points.
Absolutely. If we can just find another gear and up a level, and really start turning the screw, this could be a spectacular meltdown in the coming month. Could surpass anything we have even witnessed in the past.

It’s all down to the old firm match. Reverse the result from that game and we would be level with them. Sobering thought for anybody getting carried away. Encouraging though to see them drop something at the piggery

It’s all down to the old firm match. Reverse the result from that game and we would be level with them. Sobering thought for anybody getting carried away. Encouraging though to see them drop something at the piggery

I thought of that too, some caution is always merited. But I do have the feeling we can beat them again and the feeling they will frequently falter as they did today. While we will become stronger.

It may not be the canter it was last season, but at this admittedly early stage there does at least look like a possibility of a comfortable title win.

Reactions: VGM
Current mood:

1-FF30273-614-F-4222-A29-C-033-A1529242-C.jpg

0-C6-AF6-EC-204-B-41-F1-B239-96-E00-F5-E5-FFA.jpg

D6-D0-DAA5-E31-B-4-B97-B79-E-5-F0251-E8157-C.jpg

08-F3-FB27-D84-E-4704-BDFD-BE043-AEFB7-DB.jpg
Absolutely fantastic pal.Yasssssss.

I am told that what Starfelt did was almost bordering on assault - yet Mr Clancy failed to see it. It will indeed be interesting to hear what Michael Stewart has to say about it.
Surely this will be fairly covered by ex Ranger Steven Thompson or ex Rangers and SNP supporter Richard Foster in an impartial way.

We await with baited breath.

Could have been 11 and game over
Loving your positivity ffs
It’s great to be 6 points ahead of them but we’ve been shocking so far dropped 5 league points beat home and away from Malmö we need to improve big time
ok we all know that but the big picture is winning the league this year is massive. Then being far more pish than us is all that matters at the moment. I’m just enjoying it, we will hit form soon

Means nothing if we don’t put hibs away at the weekend. Big month or so coming up when we could genuinely have one hand on the league trophy if we can win the next 4/5 games
So in this scenario, we've to drop points but Celtic will win despite them appearing to have difficulties with that. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense and we've definitely gained 2 points on them.

That's a big bonus today. For all their flaws, I fancied they'd beat almost everybody in the league with ease at home. This throws that into huge doubt.

The spl front loaded their fixtures to give them an easier start. They now have 3 away games out of the 4 with trips to Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell

could be interesting times ahead as we have 3 out the next 4 at home to Hibs, Aberdeen and Hearts

Their goal difference is unreal when compared to where they are on the table, and by the fact they have only won three out of seven matches.

Nonsense. As I said the old firm game is the difference between the teams , fact , it’s not “ if “ anything
We won a game we were supposed to. It's hardly life changing news that there's a six point swing in that. Going by 'if' is pointless. We've dropped points in 2 games, they've dropped them in 4. That's why there's a 6 point different in reality and whether or not fictional scenarios would've changed that fact doesn't really matter or mean anyting. But fair play if it makes you feel better for some weird reason.

6 points doesn't seem much but their bigger problem is they have zero room for more results like today and we're only 7 games in... 7!!! They are going to lose a few more and drop more points between now and even Christmas never mind the end of the season. All teams will but they've made such a mess of it already every game is now a cup final that they need to win, but won't, and the pressure will become too much for their squad.

Jesus the memories of Pedro are coming rushing back.

The tims are just mid table fodder at the minute. DUFC had plenty of chances themselves today and a stonewaller penalty denied.

They'll drop many many more points.

We won a game we were supposed to. It's hardly life changing news that there's a six point swing in that. Going by 'if' is pointless.
It doesn’t make it any less true. While it’s brilliant to be 6 ahead of them, we also need to look at ourselves moving forward and we need to improve massively I don’t think anyone can say otherwise. Absolutely crucial we hammer home our advantage in the coming weeks

Surely this will be fairly covered by ex Ranger Steven Thompson or ex Rangers and SNP supporter Richard Foster in an impartial way.

We await with baited breath.
Dick Foster is a specky wee twat! He genuinely said before the old firm game “celtic will make the score whatever they want it to be”.

According to the BBC, no club with 11 points or less after 7 games has won the title since 3 points for a win was introduced in 1994.

Back