6 points clear

Just think about this.

If we don't gather points any more successfully than up until now (we know for a fact we can do better) and they continue to perform as they do right now (we have no evidence that they can do better) then the margin would be no less than 32 points at the end of the season.

I think we all know that it won't be that and we can't take anything for granted but I've never been so confident about taking a title than this one.

Now, back to last season's mantra - a game at a time and put the foot to the throat.

If we can get our act together we can really put even more pressure on them

Big Flange is a dud. We just need to get back to last seasons form and the big prick is gone before Xmas

The Dun Utd away and Motherwell home draw has given him some breathing space

If we had won both games he could have been sacked before Halloween

They're utter shite, but we look like dropping a lot of points over the next few months too.
If we click though, it'll be over by new year for sure.
Just get Aribo out of that midfield 3 Stevie.

Can't even see them in the league without pressing "see more".

Screenshot-20210926-193840-Google.jpg

It’s all down to the old firm match. Reverse the result from that game and we would be level with them. Sobering thought for anybody getting carried away. Encouraging though to see them drop something at the piggery
Eh, no...

Poor troll job

It’s all down to the old firm match. Reverse the result from that game and we would be level with them. Sobering thought for anybody getting carried away. Encouraging though to see them drop something at the piggery
But we didn’t lose the old firm :shh:

The big differnce is that after we have a shit performance, the slate is wiped clean for the next game - we are top of the league and Champions after all. For them the pressure keeps ramping up majorly from game to game. Aberdeen are utter shite but the fact remains - they HAVE to win that game. I don’t see many ‘winners’ in that squad.

It's a great lead but 2 massive home games next we need to take 6 points to ram our lead home cause you can see them dropping points in October with 3 away games.

The general thought process from some that Rangers will simply win every game of football across a season is pretty incredible, it is actually really difficult doing that, we showed that for a good number of years, Celtic have shown that over last season and this.

Even accounting for their change of manager and our start to the season, if someone had said at the start of the season we would be 6 points clear of them by the start of October the majority of our support would have taken it, just enjoy it....

We dropped points yesterday?

Wrong forum buddy?
Where did I say we dropped points ?

I'm saying i don't think we can say we should be 11 points clear because we haven't done enough to win every game.

That means I'm not a Rangers supporter ? Quite pish from you tbh

Back