6 x Noel Gallagher - Edinburgh Castle - 19th July

BrianSmp

Official Ticketer
*** MUST BE SOLD AS A PACKAGE OF 6 ***

£61.90 each - this is an all seated show, and these tickets are in section 32 which is a section immediately in front of the stage on the floor - row U.

These tickets have the same restrictions as Ed Sheeran had, ie ID must match name on tickets. I have spoken with Ticketmaster, and they can transfer the booking so they there would be no issues on the door. Payment would be done directly with Ticketmaster, who would then refund me.

I'm going on holiday/some friends pulled out so essentially I am now tasked with punting them all.

They explained that the process would be as follows:

1. I call Ticketmaster and provide the lead bookers name who is taking the tickets - I would also tell the buyer on here my Order ID,
2. The buyer would independently phone Ticketmaster using phone number on their website,
3. The buyer would provide my order ID, Ticketmaster would see the note on the Order, and would then charge your card, and they would provide tickets to you directly - I would then receive a refund.

Cheers,
Brian.

Last edited:
Hi Brian. I’d be up for taking a couple off you if they’re still available?

Hi Ascender/Bluenose,

Received a message from someone on here at 3am this morning wanting all 6. Have asked him for his name to process this.

I realise it was at 3am, so there's a chance he doesn't take them, but he has first opportunity at the moment.

If he doesn't take them then they are yours - I'll message you both to let you know either way.

Cheers,
Brian.

Hi All,

Unfortunately, the person who messaged overnight decided against the purchase.

When trying to make the transfer for the above posters, I was dismayed to learn from Ticketmaster that the transfer must be done as a block, and can't be split.

I have given ascender followed by Bluenose1872 first shout on the 6, but I anticipate these will be no's.

If these are no's, all 6 tickets remain available.

Cheers,
Brian.

Latest: All 6 tickets are available - must go as a package of 6 due to Ticketmaster restriction.

Cheers,
Brian.

I've been hassling Ticketmaster this morning but they won't budge. Which seems nuts given the tickets could go to waste and genuine fans miss out.

I know it goes against the grain but under the circumstances would FF allow them to go for less than face value rather than go unsold?
I'm half tempted for my stepson but there's no way I'd buy all 6 and be out of pocket for 5 x 15 year olds who's parents who won't pay up.
(I'd take a hit and not rip the pish, i'd give you any profit)
Also in saying that, is there an age restriction? I wouldnt be going so it would be 6 probable under 16s.

Last edited:
I know it goes against the grain but under the circumstances would FF allow them to go for less than face value rather than go unsold?
I'm half tempted for my stepson but there's no way I'd buy all 6 and be out of pocket for 5 x 15 year olds who's parents who won't pay up.
(I'd take a hit and not rip the pish, i'd give you any profit)
Also in saying that, is there an age restriction? I wouldnt be going so it would be 6 probable under 16s.

Hello mate,

There is an age restriction on these, no unaccompanied under 16s unfortunately.

Because of the need to transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster, I don't have the ability to change the price even if I wanted to / if FF allowed.

Probably best speaking to the others first and finding out if they're wanting the tickets, rather than taking them first anyway mate!

Cheers.

Back