Votes: 99 73.3%
  • Yes 2

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • More than 2

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • None for me

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
I've still got my old man's. Took it to Barca with him in 72.
The one my old man took to Barca was of similar material to the above but it was the one with the thin red and white lines that ran parallel to the lengthwise part of the scarf.

I'll inherit it one day.

The one my old man took to Barca was of similar material to the above but it was the one with the thin red and white lines that ran parallel to the lengthwise part of the scarf.

I'll inherit it one day.
Superb mate. I’ve never seen one of the old scarves in person.

I'll inherit it one day.
It's really jaggy material. Supporters must have been made of tougher stuff back then.

Would be interested in 1, I've got my grandads original which comes out the drawer every 2nd of Jan then put back in the very next day. Wish the club had a retro section in our stores.

Is it the silky material ? My uncle gave me his scarf in the 70s , no idea where it is now .
How long is the scarf ?
Definitely interested in one .

Keeping the originals dimensions - top point to bottom point it is 50 inches , From top point down the side it is 42 inches , And 7 inches width

Superb mate. I’ve never seen one of the old scarves in person.
Why dont you get the exact measurements from the poster. That should save anyone questioning the width of it.

I'm only saying this as the last one you done, people questioned the size. That was the first Rangers scarf I ever had and I unfortunately have lost it, but to my knowledge I'm sure it was pretty narrow.

Why dont you get the exact measurements from the poster. That should save anyone questioning the width of it. I'm only saying this as the last one you done, people questioned the size. That was the first Rangers scarf I ever had and I unfortunately have lost it, but to my knowledge I'm sure it was pretty narrow.
I got the exact measurements for the scarf from a different poster. I posted in here what the measurements will be mate

I got the exact measurements for the scarf from a different poster. I posted in here what the measurements will be mate
No probs mate. When you brought the other one out, I hunted high and low for that scarf.

Was a present for me when i was a kid. Would have had it for about 55 years, I say 55 for obvious reasons, but it would be around that. As in FF fashion, ended up raging at losing it.

Good luck with it anyway mate.

I'll inherit my old man's 1966 silk number, but hopefully that's years off.

He threw out my scarf from my first game in 1986 by accident so I need a new one.

Count me in.

Back