60% off Fourth Kit

Just how much exactly do they make from a shirt if they are able to offer @ 60% off. Wow
Take the football out of it and think what it would cost for the same shirt. 10-15 pound and that's them making probably a 40% profit on that

What's the sizes like for junior (13 year old) average height and weight are they small made was thinking just ordering online.

Could be a tenner and still wouldn’t buy it. Easily one of the worst kits ever produced.

Just bought this training top for £12.80 with free P+P.
Oc8ojPu.png

Last edited:
May be late to the party with this but just picked up a scuba hoodie for £15. They weren’t on the site yesterday. Plenty of sizes if of interest to anyone before they get snapped up be Classic Shirts to be sold at double the price!

Anyone ordered anything in the last few days and just not received a confirmation email? Ordered a Scuba hoody on Friday, money has came out my account but heard nothing. Checked my junk etc.

Anyone experiencing a delay with dispatch? Made 4 orders in total, first two were delivered in a couple of days. Next two orders - no updates since the order confirmation last Thursday.

Anyone experiencing a delay with dispatch? Made 4 orders in total, first two were delivered in a couple of days. Next two orders - no updates since the order confirmation last Thursday.
Yeah I'm the same.

Ordered the away top and Hermes tracking says they are still waiting to receive it.

Okay, not just me. Hoping they are just delayed in the shipping as some of the items are out of stock now even though they were in stock for a couple of days after the order. I've emailed them for an update.

Got an automated reply to allow 10 business days for delivery at the moment.
Can online purchases be returned at the Ibrox store?

Just how much exactly do they make from a shirt if they are able to offer @ 60% off. Wow

That’s still a tiny discount, fans pay around a 1000% markup on football shirts.

They cost on average £4.79 to produce, including materials, labour, and shipping costs. Clubs make around £3 per shirt.

Breakdown on average £49.95 PL shirt cost is:

Club share: £3

Production Cost: £4.79

Retailer: £18.13

Manufacturer: £12.76

20% VAT: £8.24

The rest is marketing and local distribution costs.

Just as I was reading this thread, my order just arrived,
I placed the order on Friday,
What I found is there was no email or txt to update you.
I had to use the link from Evri in the email from the Rangers store

Latest posts

Back