60% off Fourth Kit

Just as I was reading this thread, my order just arrived,
I placed the order on Friday,
What I found is there was no email or txt to update you.
I had to use the link from Evri in the email from the Rangers store
And I sized up from medium to large thanks to all the recommendations on here,
Long sleeve 4th kit is perfect fit for me

That’s still a tiny discount, fans pay around a 1000% markup on football shirts.

They cost on average £4.79 to produce, including materials, labour, and shipping costs. Clubs make around £3 per shirt.

Breakdown on average £49.95 PL shirt cost is:

Club share: £3

Production Cost: £4.79

Retailer: £18.13

Manufacturer: £12.76

20% VAT: £8.24

The rest is marketing and local distribution costs.
Interesting reading, thanks for posting.
The stat that jumps out at me is the relevant club only receiving £3 and the retailer more than 6 times that.
No wonder clubs ask their fans to buy direct.

I ordered stuff three days apart. 2nd item has the tracking details updated, first item has nothing.

Considering picking up a long sleeved first team jersey. Anyone know how they compare size and fit wise with the regular short sleeved effort. Read somewhere on a thread that the sleeves are either pretty long or don't sit great...anyone know if there's any truth in that? Any gen appreciated.

Got mines last week & pleased with it.
It's a good change from the usual all the time.
Pretty sure it's on the Rangers site for £26 now with the cyber Monday sale.

Considering picking up a long sleeved first team jersey. Anyone know how they compare size and fit wise with the regular short sleeved effort. Read somewhere on a thread that the sleeves are either pretty long or don't sit great...anyone know if there's any truth in that? Any gen appreciated.
I’ve got the long sleeve home top in Medium and it fits fine.
My 4th kit long sleeve is a large and fits pretty much the same, it’s a bit longer in the body, but I can cope with that.

Two of the hoodies, two t shirts, a training zippy and a sweatshirt for 84 notes.

Took 85 of my World Cup betting winnings out and that's me sorted for training.

I've got 4 different deliveries with Evri, some dating back over a week.

No sign of them, last update was Evri had them. Seem to have disappeared into thin air!

are all the discount codes finished now? i missed them when i was on holiday and quite fancy the Scuba hoodie

My 4th kit long sleeve is a large and fits pretty much the same, it’s a bit longer in the body, but I can cope with t

My 4th kit long sleeve is a large and fits pretty much the same, it’s a bit longer in the body, but I can cope with that.
Great, thanks for the info.

Ordered a 1/4 zip top and long sleeve home top last Friday and still no sign, Evri only received the parcel on Wednesday so probably wont see un till Monday at the earliest.

Just received an email that my order I put in 2 weeks ago is delayed and I’m to allow an extra 7 days before it’ll be dispatched. ‘Best in class’ indeed!

Just received an email that my order I put in 2 weeks ago is delayed and I’m to allow an extra 7 days before it’ll be dispatched. ‘Best in class’ indeed!
Got the same email, I’ll be putting IOU’s under the tree at this rate.

Got the email as well, totally surprised (not).

I don't mind waiting and half expected it, but I'm glad I've not bought stuff as a Christmas present or anything. I'd be shitting myself incase it didn't come.

Got the email as well, totally surprised (not).

I don't mind waiting and half expected it, but I'm glad I've not bought stuff as a Christmas present or anything. I'd be shitting myself incase it didn't come.
Ha ha ha ha unfortunately the majority of stuff I bought is for family for Christmas.

Got the same e mail, it was for Hoodies I ordered on Monday,Training Jacket and Shorts arrived after a week.

Got my fourth top delivered yesterday. What’s the material all about?

Last edited:
Ordered the long sleeve 3rd top and a training top on the 25th,email from Evri yesterday saying they now have my parcel.
Hopefully tomorrow or Monday?

Yup got that as well. These are Xmas presents so they better arrive before then.

Just got my training top and 1/4 zip top today. Got the 4th kit top last week. All fit perfectly.

Order from the Rangers shop last Thursday I think it was, nothing until today when I got an email saying that there was a delay.

Ordered direct from Castore on Sunday night and it was delivered Wednesday.

You would think that they would use the same warehouse for all their stuff.

I ordered the training top from the website. Evri stated there was a problem with my order. I just remembered why I don't order anything from Castore. Never arrives.

Are the team ever going to wear the black kit ?

Only a few months now until we see a glimpse of next seasons kits. It’s mental how quick it comes around.

Back