60% off Fourth Kit

That's what was going to happen, remember Beahon's (Castore guy) interviews finest fabrics from Italy and Portugal blah blah, like a younger Charles Green.
Umbro imo were the best.
I thought it was too good to be true at the time however, the pro top version was Made in Turkey, the other ones were all Made in China and they just feel and smell like chemicals = horrible!

I bought the longsleeve pro player version at Glasgow airport today, 110 Quid RRP, got it 60% off! The material is miles better than the cheaper version shirts plus no sponsor which actually makes it quite simplistic in its appearance! Its growing on me plus I bought the orange zipper jacket too which is the bees knees in my humble opinion.

I’ve got quite a few of the pro tops now. They are such better quality than the normal ones.

One of our worst kits ever. It would look cheap and nasty on a Sunday league team, never mind us wearing it.

The kit designers are so out of touch.

Rangers store sent an email out yesterday making out there were big deals in store today and not just the ones in the email, I went in. Turns out it was just the ones in the email and one of them was wrong but they honoured the price which was good.

My lad asked for this top for his Xmas and at £26 quid ordered him one along with a hooded zip up. Both arrived today and have to say much nicer than I thought by looking at the pictures.

Mental that he is 12 and needs an adults size L in both :D

Daughter wanted the home kit but it was cheaper off kitbag even with this week's deal of 40% off the home.

Zip up was a belter was supposed to be £85 bit was reduced to £40, it's just black with some grey trim but really nice and feels decent quality although the badges are transfers.

Is the replica version stitched Rangers and Castore badge?
Not sure about the replica 4th kit however, the pro version has both the Rangers' badge and Castore logo stitched on.
Arrived today, yes replica has stitched on crest and logo.

Also, after reading through the thread I thought I had boobed by ordering a L instead of XL as folk were saying the sizing is out.

I'm a large, have been for years and I'm delighted to say the shirt fits me perfectly, definitely no issues with it at all.

I got mine yesterday and like it. Material is a bit heavier than I thought it would be but it looks good.

Got mine today. I normally wear a small (and I'm not that small, despite the username!) so bought a medium in this. It's still too tight for my love handles!

I got the 3 'away' kits in long sleeve a few weeks ago in a large. The away and third fit exactly the same but the fourth is much smaller, I would say how difficult is it to have them the same sizing but it's Castore we're speaking about.
I usually wear a L. Home tops fine. Thirds a Medium and away an XL.

There is discount on all the orange shirts except the men's short sleeve? It's discounted in the shop in Belfast as well, looks like I'm going to have to go down.

There is discount on all the orange shirts except the men's short sleeve? It's discounted in the shop in Belfast as well, looks like I'm going to have to go down.
Castore.com your getting £25 voucher and an extra 25% off across everything. Plenty long sleeve third tops on there. £32 can’t grumble

I'm assuming this BF20 code is for black Friday and will still be on offer tomorrow? Or perhaps all weekend?

Castore.com your getting £25 voucher and an extra 25% off across everything. Plenty long sleeve third tops on there. £32 can’t grumble
Ha its 5% cheaper on Castore than the Rangers shop, could only happen at Rangers.

Back