60% off Fourth Kit

Does anyone know if returns are still 14 days or if there is an extended returns window until after Chrimbo? Got a couple of tops the wrong size so figured I could just exchange on 2nd Jan at the OF game if possible.

My favourite bit about ordering stuff is the complete lottery on when it's dispatched and what items will actually arrive.

Placed order 7 days ago, got the email today asking for 7 working days for order to be dispatched.

Went through similar last year for Junior purple top for son, top never arrived.

Some laugh standing the experience up to their original comments about the Castore online retail experience

Charged once though? :shh:

Thankfully after just double checking there, yep!

Training shorts I ordered aren't great, training top and quarter zip are decent - quarter zips seem of a higher quality than last seasons ones.

One of my things has been at Evri delivery depot since 21st of November!

I assume I'm not getting that!

It was only a £9 training top, but I've emailed the Rangers Store to get it refunded. Delivery is their issue not mines.

Stuff I ordered a week ago arrived today and thanks to Castore incompetence they've included two of everything I've ordered!

You maybe got my stuff mate :D 3 items missing from my delivery and the training top I ordered myself is an XL boys not and XL mens. Got an email back from the concierge service saying they have dispatched the 3 missing items separately ( but never told me) so now the fun and games of will Evri deliver begins

Would be good if someone asked about this at the AGM. This has been constant with Castore and the retail department at the club. No doubt Dave King will be blamed by the usual suspects on here!

Got my fourth strip last week and have to say that it is boggin, cheap nasty shite.
Cousin is a collector, he had been saying he liked the look of the kit. Got it in the post this week and said it’s the worst material of any Rangers kit in his collection going away back 50 years.

He tried it on and the material is so thin his chest and back hairs poked through it , then when he took it off it felt like it was pulling the hairs out. Horrible. Straight into the box he keeps them all in.

Just got the 'pro' version of the home top delivered. What should the differences be from the replica?

* Never mind. Just checked the product codes and they've sent me the replica instead of the pro :confused: . None of the size I wanted left now.

Last edited:
Cousin is a collector, he had been saying he liked the look of the kit. Got it in the post this week and said it’s the worst material of any Rangers kit in his collection going away back 50 years.

He tried it on and the material is so thin his chest and back hairs poked through it , then when he took it off it felt like it was pulling the hairs out. Horrible. Straight into the box he keeps them all in.
Is your cousin Chewbacca

Has anyone been in the megastore recently and can advise on stock levels? Looking for a junior home top (JL) for my nephew.

He tried it on and the material is so thin his chest and back hairs poked through it , then when he took it off it like felt it was pulling the hairs out. Horrible. Straight into the box he keeps them all in.
Two birds, one stone.

Placed an order on Wednesday, like the rest got an email on Friday saying possible delay upto 7 days

Just had an email saying it will be delivered in the next 2 hours

I ordered 3 different Castore/ Rangers orders the other week only received one order on Friday the other 2 Evri have lost the tracking updates on Wednesday morning. I can see me getting the run around from Rangers shop and Evri.

Placed an order on Wednesday, like the rest got an email on Friday saying possible delay upto 7 days

Just had an email saying it will be delivered in the next 2 hours
Nice one mate. Looks like you are one of the lucky ones as the majority of the people I know (including myself) are panicking that we’ll get our stuff in time for Christmas.

Nice one mate. Looks like you are one of the lucky ones as the majority of the people I know (including myself) are panicking that we’ll get our stuff in time for Christmas.
Yeah given the posts on here maybe because I ordered 1 item?

Just been delivered

Hope everyone waiting get their orders asap

I had an item sit with Evri for just over a week. Now out for delivery today. They can be so random at times!

Played the Castore/Rangers online ordering lottery about 10 days ago. Like others, I've got the same email the other day. Will my order arrive? Who knows, it's the chance you take and the fun of the game . Spin the wheel and take your chance :))

I had an item sit with Evri for just over a week. Now out for delivery today. They can be so random at times!
Was speaking to Evri driver and he was saying there was a full warehouse of stuff they couldn't even get at !! :oops:
Just your luck if you get something..

Was speaking to Evri driver and he was saying there was a full warehouse of stuff they couldn't even get at !! :oops:
I've got 4 different items, some for Christmas presents.

Not holding out much hope of getting them!

Yup, I quite believe it. Royal Mail strikes have really hammered the couriers as well.

Does anyone know if returns are still 14 days or if there is an extended returns window until after Chrimbo? Got a couple of tops the wrong size so figured I could just exchange on 2nd Jan at the OF game if possible.
If you buy in the Rangers store you have till the end of Jan .

Mines just arrived today. I think it’s nicer than it looked in the pictures but I can’t believe how cheap it is. It really seems like a knock off

Order placed on Monday arrived tonight. Evri are a shocking delivery service, often promising delivery then send an email to say no one was home!!

It's a shite strip and there never has been and never will be any need for a 4th strip, no matter how cheap!

Reactions: TN8
I received today the white travel t-shirt I thought it was a cotton t-shirt but it's the same material as the kit so I should have gone a size up. But it's absolutely fucking manky around the inside collar, someone has clearly returned it.

Back