6pm Kick Off Tomorrow Night vs Livingston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes brilliant, early kick off makes afternoon in work go quicker, buzzing to get home and beers sparked , cheers OP !

Broadcast decision for the kick-off time

FYI if watching on Sky Sports there will no aftermath debate as usual as Sky Sports have the EFL on afterwards

Sky did the same back in January EFL at 6pm and Livingston v Celtic at 8.15pm

As a Rangers Da with young kids I hate the 6pm’s. I’ve switched off my phone and recorded every European 5:55pm to watch at 8pm for the last 3 seasons

ive been buying the sky games on nowtv via the app on virgin media. Anyone know if I buy the game if I can pause it for a couple of hours?

I had 4 beers and 2 bottles of wine on Thursday watching/after the Antwerp game! At work the following morning, prefer a later kick off could have cut out a beer!

Now granted everyone might be more organised than me but I just found out from the daily update on H&H that it's an early one.

Hopefully this thread helps someone else. I genuinely might have missed at least the start of it.
thanks mate ,i'd never have thought of it and been putting the tv on at 7 30 unless i was on here before that and cottoned on

As a Rangers Da with young kids I hate the 6pm’s. I’ve switched off my phone and recorded every European 5:55pm to watch at 8pm for the last 3 seasons

ive been buying the sky games on nowtv via the app on virgin media. Anyone know if I buy the game if I can pause it for a couple of hours?
I don't think you can pause NowTV, at least you can't on the android app, PC or the Xbox app

I thought we were kicking off at 7.45pm so thanks for the heads up OP. I think you've helped a lot of Bears out there so thanks again for posting.

As a Rangers Da with young kids I love them. Finish dinner and plonk myself in front of the telly while the missus sorts out the dishes then takes them upstairs for bath time. Those are my jobs any other night. Then by the time the game's finished they're both in bed so I can put my feet up with a cuppa and and laugh my tits off at the zoomers on the match thread.

Buzzing.

Early finish from work before the arduous journey from the spare bedroom to the lounge via the fridge.

Prefer the earlier kick-off, gives me calm down before going to bed. After the first Antwerp game I couldn't sleep at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back