7.30 pm KO Sunday night ?

Chiefbromden

I know it’s the Neic 11 but I wouldn’t be happy if we had to play up in Dingwall on a Sunday night at 7.30 pm, wtf is that all about?
PS scud it into them

I commented on this when the rearranged fixtures were announced.

I couldn't give a gnats arse what happens to the tramps but honestly it's fcukin' ridiculous expecting teams to travel the length of the country at that time on a Sunday in the middle of winter.

I wonder what the fall out would be if fans were back in.

I know it’s the Neic 11 but I wouldn’t be happy if we had to play up in Dingwall on a Sunday night at 7.30 pm, wtf is that all about?
PS scud it into them
It’s odd, they got 1805 kick offs stopped but now play at 1930? I suppose there are non if their gargoyles watching in in the stadium.

I think the original game was scheduled for 7.30pm on a monday night for tv. Being a sunday they will have the EPL on so probably the only time they could show it

I think the original game was scheduled for 7.30pm on a monday night for tv. Being a sunday they will have the EPL on so probably the only time they could show it
The game was originally 3pm Saturday 3rd April

No tv selections had been made for that weekend

I take it they've been fitted in at that time. Less of an issue as no fans. On another note, I wonder if 1800 KO's will be on the listings when fans are back, hope not would be shite for fans.

Tannadice 5:30pm on a Saturday was the worst or best depending on your viewpoint for me.
Can't remember a thing about the game or the journey home.
Being in Dundee for the pubs opening seemed a good idea at the time.
Season 2001/02 for those games as Sky lost the rights to English Football League to ITV digital and move the SPL to that timeslot except our game with them

Season 2001/02 for those games as Sky lost the rights to English Football League to ITV digital and move the SPL to that timeslot except our game with them

A far better time slot than the lunchtime or evening Sunday ones imo.

Just hope when the fans go back we never get the later Saturday and Sunday evening ones that England has at present

I take it they've been fitted in at that time. Less of an issue as no fans. On another note, I wonder if 1800 KO's will be on the listings when fans are back, hope not would be shite for fans.
A far better time slot than the lunchtime or evening Sunday ones imo.

Just hope when the fans go back we never get the later Saturday and Sunday evening ones that England has at present
More likely will be 12 noon Sunday for our games or Saturday lunchtime were needed generally we are fitted into the schedule with the EFL

No they never, the game against them never had one again after 1999 game

But the Sunday 6.05pm continued for 1999/00 & 2000/01
I knew they got “some” stopped, I just thought it was all. Anyway the can’t beat trusted is what mean. Revolting gargoyle mutants.

Tbh, I would be happy for us to look at getting later kickoffs times, as the evening slots are generally free. I’d much rather watch a Rangers game at 7 or 8 than the lunchtime KO slot.

PS scud it into them

no fans what is the problem ?

that is why we are getting 6pm SPL kick offs too.

wouldn’t be happening in normal circumstances

Its just TV companies taking advantage of the fact there is no fans in attendance. Its a non fan friendly kick off time for those attending but if we're just watching on TV, it doesn't matter so much. Even in England, before it was Super Sunday at 4.30pm and that was as late as it got on a Sunday. This season though, we've seen 8pm EPL kick offs.

Both England and Scotland doing a lot of midweek 6pm kick offs too this season.

Once fans return we will see the end of Sunday night games i reckon.

no fans what is the problem ?

that is why we are getting 6pm SPL kick offs too.

wouldn’t be happening in normal circumstances
No problem to me just thought it was a bit off, however if on Sunday night I hear a wee rumour that points may be getting dropped I may have a keek

Playing at that time is only possible as the gang of tramps who follow them won’t be allowed to go.

Could you imagine the carnage on the streets of Dingwall if their charabancs were all arriving at noon before a 7:30 kick-off?

These Sunday evening games in the English Premiership have been a bit odd as well.

There are no crowds and I can see the argument for moving games around easily for TV purposes as a consequence but you can bet your bottom dollar that once things return to some kind of normal then the TV companies will still want to show football matches every evening of the week and at whatever time suits them.

These Sunday evening games in the English Premiership have been a bit odd as well.

There are no crowds and I can see the argument for moving games around easily for TV purposes as a consequence but you can bet your bottom dollar that once things return to some kind of normal then the TV companies will still want to show football matches every evening of the week and at whatever time suits them.
Everything is regulated with the Premier League, it not the case the rightholders can show games when they want too

Right now they doing what has been allowed to avoid direct clashes

Everything is regulated with the Premier League, it not the case the rightholders can show games when they want too

Right now they doing what has been allowed to avoid direct clashes
I get that - more televised games if you can avoid clashes of schedule.

Some bright spark exec is going to point to larger viewing numbers for football than whatever they previously had on a Sunday evening at 7pm and we will be presented with Sunday Night Football though.

I get that - more televised games if you can avoid clashes of schedule.

Some bright spark exec is going to point to larger viewing numbers for football than whatever they previously had on a Sunday evening at 7pm and we will be presented with Sunday Night Football though.
Yes that may be considered given the current agreement when putting together the next tender if they wish to test a Sunday late slot of say 7.15pm not fan friendly but viewing figures and ££ count

The current cycle went from168 games to 200 and the extra games was 4 full fixture card 3 midweek and Boxing Day/Holiday Christmas fixture card no additional weekend slot was added

They are going to drop points up there.

Much as I would love it, I think if they can handle away to St Mirren & St Johnstone back to back as they did, then they will manage to sweep away the bottom of the table. FF was so certain they would blow up there. Let's make sure we do our job v DU and then we don't have to worry about them.

Yes that may be considered given the current agreement when putting together the next tender if they wish to test a Sunday late slot of say 7.15pm not fan friendly but viewing figures and ££ count

The current cycle went from168 games to 200 and the extra games was 4 full fixture card 3 midweek and Boxing Day/Holiday Christmas fixture card no additional weekend slot was added
Much as I would love it, I think if they can handle away to St Mirren & St Johnstone back to back as they did, then they will manage to sweep away the bottom of the table. FF was so certain they would blow up there. Let's make sure we do our job v DU and then we don't have to worry about them.
They’l crack before we do I reckon.It will be interesting if County score first.

PS scud it into them
Where have you been hiding Cheif?did you get off the train at Springfield

Back