7 Days - €1,140,000 Earned

€570 for a win
€170 for a draw

this is just match prize money, this is before money earned for qualifiers and qualifying for group stage, also extra payments for finishing 1st and 2nd

It's €190k for a draw (to each club), with the additional €190k going into a pot. At the end of the group, the pot is distributed, with each win being worth 1 share of the pot.

So, at the moment, Benfica and us have 2 shares in the pot each. Obviously, if all games in the group are won and there are no draws, then the pot is empty.

Reactions: TQ3
2 Europa League games in 7 days

around 1m GBP earned from on the pitch rewards

what a bunch of players we have.

we fight like hell to keep the back door shut and we are a seriously different breed this season, strength in depth for places I really can’t wait to see just what this group of players can achieve
Great work if you can get it

I continue to be amazed with our progress in Europe.

The only down side. We are possibly losing 4m in gate receipts.

A lot of the money from gate receipts goes towards actually putting the match on though. Police, stewards and other staff etc. Be interesting to know how much we actually make from a full house after costs are deducted.

I'm sure I read somewhere the money has been scaled back this season nevertheless its money in the bank all the same.

2 Europa League games in 7 days

around 1m GBP earned from on the pitch rewards

what a bunch of players we have.

we fight like hell to keep the back door shut and we are a seriously different breed this season, strength in depth for places I really can’t wait to see just what this group of players can achieve
I was surprised at the lack of advertising banners last night. I thought we would have had the seats covered in them.

Back