Hamilton v Rangers
(A)
Rangers v Hearts (H)
Aberdeen v Rangers (A)
Motherwell v Rangers
(A)
Hibs v Rangers
(A)

Lots of tricky away days in there. Should be a really interesting test for our squad and will tell us a lot about how this title race will pan out.

If we come out of that run still on top we've got to be over the moon.

I actually think we are better suited to playing away from home against time who will need to press us in front of their own fans (hearts, hubs, Aberdeen and Tim’s).
We hit problems against the teams that sit in at home IMO

Personally speaking I want to be going knot their midden knowing a defeat doesn’t knock us off top spot. 27 points please rangers.

It’s a big test to find out if we’re really capable of winning the league. If we can come out of that on top I’ll strongly fancy our chances.

Agree mate. As the mentally challengeds have already found out there are no easy away days in this league... Any time we come away from one of these pishy wee grounds with 3 points it's a cause for celebration. As we seen at Kilmarnock & St Mirren earlier in the season - All about getting the 3 points and getting up the road.

After this run we'll have a backlog of home games coming up while the mentally challengeds are playing away from home so would be wonderful to come out of that still on top.

I actually think we are better suited to playing away from home against time who will need to press us in front of their own fans (hearts, hubs, Aberdeen and Tim’s).
100% correct.

Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen away in that run of fixtures don’t concern me and I really look forward to them. It’s Livi who concern me the most out of that ironically

Assuming we get to the final of the league cup this is how it will look:

Hearts v Rangers (A)
Rangers v Motherwell (H)
Ross County v Rangers (A)
Livingston v Rangers
(A)
Hamilton v Rangers
(A)
Rangers v Hearts (H)
Aberdeen v Rangers (A)
Motherwell v Rangers
(A)
Hibs v Rangers
(A)

Lots of tricky away days in there. Should be a really interesting test for our squad and will tell us a lot about how this title race will pan out.

We're at home to Ross County inbetween Aberdeen & Motherwell.

Then home to Killie after Hibs.

Very tough run.

If we want to win the league we will have to rise above those teams and take maximum points

We're at home to Ross County inbetween Aberdeen & Motherwell.

Then home to Killie after Hibs.

Very tough run.

If we want to win the league we will have to rise above those teams and take maximum points

Ross County game will be postponed until after Christmas most likely if we reach the final on that date.

Massive month ahead and run in to xmas big I believe we have the winning habit now in the league and have something to hold on to .

If that lot drop ANY more points then panic will absolutely set in and every game will be an emotional wreck for them ,that was us not that long ago ,we know how it feels ,it’ll be fantastic to see them sweat

It's fucking ridiculous that anyone has to play three on the bounce away from home, let alone 7 out of nine. Not even one in every three.

Scottish football is a fucking joke.

Hearts v Rangers (A) Oct 20
Rangers v Motherwell (H) Oct 27
Ross County v Rangers (A) Oct 30
Livingston v Rangers
(A) Nov 10
Hamilton v Rangers
(A) Nov 24
Rangers v Hearts (H) Dec 1
Aberdeen v Rangers (A) Dec 4
Motherwell v Rangers
(A) Dec 15
Hibs v Rangers
(A) Dec 20

I know it's early and after last season's post New Year fade, it's worth a look.

Second place team have an extra game in the same time frame and some tricky home and away games. If we can get to Christmas still top it could get very interesting.
Sat, 19th OctRoss County(H)
Sun, 27th OctAberdeen(A)
Wed, 30th OctSt Mirren(H)
Sun, 10th NovMotherwell(H)
Sat, 23rd NovLivingston(H)
Sun, 1st DecRoss County(A)
Wed, 4th DecHamilton(H)
Sun, 15th DecHibernian(H)
Wed, 18th DecHearts(A)
Sat, 21st DecAberdeen(H)

That's why although I am happy at being top there is still a long way to go with plenty of tough ties however if we maintain current form we should be fine
Yeah I'm happy we're at the top, but there is long, long way to go

It’s a big test to find out if we’re really capable of winning the league. If we can come out of that on top I’ll strongly fancy our chances.

Agreed.

This type of run of fixtures is what separates the champions from the also rans.

That said, I'm fast becoming a believer in this side. :)

We’ve generally struggled away so far.

Kilmarnock, St. Mirren, St. Johnstone for the first 45 and Livi in the cup were all a bit of a slog.

The scheduling is absurd, as it is each season with the split - basically teams having different fixtures lists.

Great perhaps I'll get a sniff of an away league ticket from the CCCS if we have that many coming up

Hearts v Rangers (A)
Rangers v Motherwell (H)
Livingston v Rangers
(A)
Hamilton v Rangers
(A)
Rangers v Hearts (H)
Aberdeen v Rangers (A)
Motherwell v Rangers
(A)
Hibs v Rangers
(A)

How the hell is that even fair?

So far we’ve played 8 games, 5 at home and 3 away.

You’d expect that to be more or less mirrored in the next 8, but 7 away out of the next 9 is actually outrageous.

I’m guessing Timbo has a much more favourable sequence?

Hearts v Rangers (A)
Rangers v Motherwell (H)
Livingston v Rangers
(A)
Hamilton v Rangers
(A)
Rangers v Hearts (H)
Aberdeen v Rangers (A)
Motherwell v Rangers
(A)
Hibs v Rangers
(A)

Could you list the septic fixtures for the same period for comparison.
EDIT: Cancel this, I think I’ve just seen it.

everyone is winnable , the first 33 league games have us at home against celtc aberdoom and hubs twice each so its imperative we are not behind them before the split

How the hell is that even fair?

So far we’ve played 8 games, 5 at home and 3 away.

You’d expect that to be more or less mirrored in the next 8, but 7 away out of the next 9 is actually outrageous.

I’m guessing Timbo has a much more favourable sequence?

2 home games against St Johnstone and Ross County (if we reach the final) have to be rearranged until after Christmas due to the league cup.

6 away games and one home game in between them, Is there at any point we have three home games,one away game followed by another three home games. ?

Could you list the septic fixtures for the same period for comparison.

Post #27 has it listed. They play an extra game than us as our Friday night game against Hibs meant we couldn't reschedule a game for that week. They're looking at 7 at home 3 away.

2 home games against St Johnstone and Ross County (if we reach the final) have to be rearranged until after Christmas due to the league cup.

I see.

Certainly wouldn’t have put it past them to stymie us with a sequence of games like that though.

Win all those games and then don't lose against The Filth at the Jimmy Savile Dome, and we will be set up for a league flag this season. :D
However, just take one game at a time.

There are the same types of threads on their mentally challenged sites at the moment too, moaning about fixtures.

It's the same for everyone. Win most games, win the league. There's no easy way to do it.

One game at a time.

Imagine for 1 second the shoe was on the other foot?

Absolutely ridiculous.

They are complaining about having to 5 away from home and that’s the reason we are top.

We must go into the winter shut down ahead of the bead rattlers to have any chance of winning the league IMO.

Back