7 or 8 passengers!

o7o

SG on his post match interview for me was distressing. Yes distressing. He looked like he'd just been told a member of his family had suddenly passed away, which is not like him in interviews, always composed and articulate. Totally in control of the situation and succinct with his replies.
Yesterday got to him big time ((and us after all we're playing the bottom of the league!).

That said, I have every faith in SG to put matters right. He'll get a response on Wednesday and Saturday, no problem.

Keep believing Bears. Please WATP and we're gonna do this.

There have been to many wake up calls, we need to kill teams off and press from the start. That starts with the manager

greegs
Borna
Polster
Aribo
Goldson
McGregor and Aribo would have been in my 7 or 8.
Having seen the goals again, I thought McGregor was very suspect at the first.

Aribo is the only guy I've seen in a football match who got smaller when he jumped for a header.

Don't agree that Goldson should be escaping without criticism , I lost count of the amount of times Naismith beat him in the air , his distribution is a joke & he was rolling about the floor at the naismith goal

I didn't feel we had any with pass marks yesterday, it was a proper horror show and right from the first minute too.

I imagine SG was distressed because hearts beat us simply on desire.
One thing he never lacked and is obviously trying to instill in the team.

Last edited:
Don't agree that Goldson should be escaping without criticism , I lost count of the amount of times Naismith beat him in the air , his distribution is a joke & he was rolling about the floor at the naismith goal
Shows how people see games differently. Thought Goldson was our best player first half and was unfortunate with the first goal due to a slip. Thought he played fairly well overall.

Arguments to be made for 11 passengers. Over the 90 mins I wouldn't give too many pass marks. Not over reacting but a big shift in attitude required.

Back