7 out of 31

That’s the amount of games Ramsay has played on his loan spell a truly shocking stat not an unlucky experiment whoever thought up signing him needs a boot in the hehaws

Totally agree with this. A failed experiment. Hopefully we learn from this in the future.
Said in another thread that Ramsay is out Robbie Keane. A big loan signing brought in to make an impact and flopped. No disrespect to him but hopefully last night is his last game for us.

It was a risk and it didn’t pay off. What’s done is done now but j think we need to get better in the transfer market. January we got Sands, Ramsey and Amad. None of whom have contributed much in the run in. A run in which may result in no trophies.

Gio needs the Summer but we need the Summer to work.

It was a risk everyone was for at the time! We’d have a thread saying “if we had signed Ramsey would we have won last night”. If we found out we had a chance to sign him and passed it up

An absolute disaster of a signing, 2.5 million for about 400 minutes of football (90 minutes against Annan included).

A gamble that backfired, Wilson's transfer dealings in January were downright awful when a couple of permanent signings could have pushed us over line and secured the league. Instead he went for loan signings and everyone failed.

It was a scoop, it got everyone excited but it was a risk. It hasn't turned out well but 99% of us were happy to role the dice. If he had the fitness he would still be at juve. You'd back him every time from 12 yards though

An absolute disaster of a signing, 2.5 million for about 400 minutes of football (90 minutes against Annan included).

A gamble that backfired, Wilson's transfer dealings in January were downright awful when a couple of permanent signings could have pushed us over line and secured the league. Instead he went for loan signings and everyone failed.

Where did you pluck that figure from?

It has been ridiculous - but Gio hasn't helped. And the due diligence from Wilson was clearly zilch.

Ramsey should have been on a lot earlier last night. Gio got that horribly wrong.

I get the feeling Gio never wanted Ramsey - and it has showed.

Can't argue with the OP ,a failed experiment and a costly one at that .He has offered nothing over the piece and comes out with that shitty pen when all the stalwarts of the side score. That should have been Lunstrums spot.

Last night aside he's had four months of training now under his belt and still doesn't look fit.

The fact that Wright started the game ahead of him is a pretty damning indictment of where he's at fitness wise still.

It has been ridiculous - but Gio hasn't helped. And the due diligence from Wilson was clearly zilch.

Ramsey should have been on a lot earlier last night. Gio got that horribly wrong.

I get the feeling Gio never wanted Ramsey - and it has showed.
I think not putting Roofe on earlier was maybe the main mistake rather than not putting Ramsey on. But hey,that’s just me having the advantage of hindsight.

Man missed a penalty could have been any of our other players he was unfortunate it was him. I felt Gio should have had Roofe on much earlier and was a little too cautious but it's hard to complain as Gio got us there all in all its a missed opertunity a sore one to take but we Follow on.

And that’s a fact. Regardless of the penalty miss.
He has been poor overall. People have been kidding themselves on with every appearance he made, talking about, you can see his class, step ahead etc. Fact is he never had one standout game for us, couple of 7/10 at best. Definitely seems like a player approaching the end of his years as a high level player. He will be great when fully fit, but he will never be fully fit

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Given his failure to get fit or make a significant impact at rangers its also got to be doubtful if he gets in the Wales squad too.

Ramsey wasn't the reason we didn't win in 90 nor 120 minutes last night though

That’s the amount of games Ramsay has played on his loan spell a truly shocking stat not an unlucky experiment whoever thought up signing him needs a boot in the hehaws
Put that stat to the side, that didn't change what happened last night.

He needs to get to fcuk. I cant even stand to see his name. Hes awful whats he done since he came here?

people blaming blaming goldson for losing but ramsey missed the only penalty which was the decisive moment in lowing that game.

Ive said for ages ramsey reputation has went before his ability. Absolutely sickening that someone like him misses a penalty. Criminal. Thought he was supposed to be a superstar

He needs to get to fcuk. I cant even stand to see his name. Hes awful whats he done since he came here?

people blaming blaming goldson for losing but ramsey missed the only penalty which was the decisive moment in lowing that game.

Ive said for ages ramsey reputation has went before his ability. Absolutely sickening that someone like him misses a penalty. Criminal. Thought he was supposed to be a superstar
Superstars miss penalties

He has been poor overall. People have been kidding themselves on with every appearance he made, talking about, you can see his class, step ahead etc. Fact is he never had one standout game for us, couple of 7/10 at best. Definitely seems like a player approaching the end of his years as a high level player. He will be great when fully fit, but he will never be fully fit
Very reminiscent of Kranjcar when he had him, though maybe a slight notch up. A failed experiment and I really feel the board let us down in January. £16.5m in and we get Ramsey and Diallo on loan and an unknown right back. Ultimately that cost us the league.

He needs to get to fcuk. I cant even stand to see his name. Hes awful whats he done sinrce he came here?

people blaming blaming goldson for losing but ramsey missed the only penalty whrich was the decisive moment in lowing that game.

Goldson pulled out of a clearance that led to their goal. Ramsay, who I agree has been poor, missed a penalty.o if SC
Very reminiscent of Kranjcar when he had him, though maybe a slight notch up. A failed experiment and I really feel the board let us down in January. £16.5m in and we get Ramsey and Diallo on loan and an unknown right back. Ultimately that cost us the league.
One quality signing to actually challenge for the first team would have made a real difference. We go for squad fillers too often and although people say, it's a cheap punt like it's worth a shot. When they end up not playing much and ultimately get let go or sold for buttons it's probably more costly than signing one or 2 who play regularly and improve the team. Young players need to be the squad fillers with a stronger first 11 going forward

It was a low risk gamble. It hasn’t worked. That’s life

how was it low risk? we were top of the league going into january and our chances of success this season depended on us strengthening.

instead we spunked what little cash we could spend on a big name despite him being a sicknote and lacking the desire of a younger permanent signing.

we gambled with our league title and lost. it wasn't "low risk" by any measure.

Nonsense

Haha fucking hell

Back