70’s top

Realger34

I’ve got an old top from 76/77 Scottish cup final.

I’ve had it for over 20 years, got it from my ex girlfriends dad (nae pics)

He never said where he got it, was just wondering if more knowledgeable Bears could tell me more about it, it has the number 4 on the back.

65747-A07-055-E-481-C-8-D20-4-E0-DDEC56-DAB.jpg

2-DDCA2-E2-A389-480-F-AD21-913-D680-DED6-A.jpg

Don’t like starting threads unless I’m drunk so please be gentle!

That’s an absolute Brammer mate and would fetch a fair few quid . I’d frame it .

Ps look how tiny the neck is :oops: players must’ve had really thin necks back in the day before building muscle was the trend

That’s an absolute simply smashing mate and would fetch a fair few quid . I’d frame it .

Ps look how tiny the neck is :oops: players must’ve had really thin necks back in the day before building muscle was the trend
Mate I’ve had it on a few times:))

It’s skin tight!

Thanks mate.
No bother. I was at the game. As I said we got drenched. My old man nearly got huckled by the police pre match,I got hit by a flying bottle in the back after Lynch scored . I was down near the front section and the hail of bottles came from our own. What makes somebody think they can hurl a bottle 200 yards is beyond me. Then the only high light of the day came when we boarded the bus home. We were at the traffic lights coming away from Hampden when half a dozen mentally challengeds thought they'd bless themselves in front of our already disgruntled bus. The back doors and front flew open and they were engulfed in a pincer movement the SA S would have been proud of. A quick flurry of boots and fists and we were away as the lights changed leaving carnage behind.

No bother. I was at the game. As I said we got drenched. My old man nearly got huckled by the police pre match,I got hit by a flying bottle in the back after Lynch scored . I was down near the front section and the hail of bottles came from our own. What makes somebody think they can hurl a bottle 200 yards is beyond me. Then the only high light of the day came when we boarded the bus home. We were at the traffic lights coming away from Hampden when half a dozen mentally challengeds thought they'd bless themselves in front of our already disgruntled bus. The back doors and front flew open and they were engulfed in a pincer movement the SA S would have been proud of. A quick flurry of boots and fists and we were away as the lights changed leaving carnage behind.

Was the norm in those days absolutely mental when you think back to those days. As a kid you either went to the back and never saw a thing or took your chances at the front.

Was the norm in those days absolutely mental when you think back to those days. As a kid you either went to the back and never saw a thing or took your chances at the front.
Yeah. One piece of advice given was to stand in front of the crush barrier not behind it. As you said mate,crazy days. I've seen me coming out of grounds back in the day,and your feet didn't even touch the ground. Just taken by the swell of people. You know yourself what it was like at Hampden when Rangers crossed the halfway line...the roar,the surge,the stoor. Fooking hell...when you think back!

He never said where he got it, was just wondering if more knowledgeable Bears could tell me more about it, it has the number 4 on the back.

Ex girlfriend's father's initials are not WC by any chance?
Asking because I may have a bit of knowledge about the Jersey.

How would I know it’s genuine though mate?

Get a seat in the directors box beside our illustrious former captain, then when he raises his arms to celebrate a goal, get right in there and sniff his pits before comparing the smell with the jersey you’ve brought along for that purpose.

I know there are deviants on this board but who wants pics of your ex girlfriends dad? Get pics of the ex girlfriends posted...!!

Back