7000 hooligans

The police will get the blame again when it kicks off, just like Amsterdam, must have been the Dutch coppers dressed in mentally challenged tops and scarves who attacked the trams with bottles and bricks injuring women and children.

Been to Valencia a couple of times,cracking city and I hope these cretins don't spoil it.Visited the Mestala, never seen a stadium with such steep inclines it must be some atmosphere when it is full.

Please let them fu*k up please please please.Their smart arse lairy attitude will piss the Spanish police off Hopefully they will just leather them.Incidently where the fu*k are they getting 7000 away fans from?

Been to Valencia a couple of times,cracking city and I hope these cretins don't spoil it.Visited the Mestala, never seen a stadium with such steep inclines it must be some atmosphere when it is full.
Very true needed an oxygen tank the last time we were there , mind you it was the best rendition of build my gallows I’ve heard at the end of the game

Was in valencia in 99 with the bears , had a sash bash in the main square and peelers didn't give us any bother, hope they give that mob a proper tanking though ! Cracking city from what i can remember of it.

Would be a shame if any of the smelly bastards took a dive off of the Mestala's steep inclines...

Back