7000 hooligans

Put a treble on.

The mentally challengeds to get smashed on the pitch.

The mentally challengeds to get smashed off the pitch.

And last but not least mentally challenged on mentally challenged before, during and after the game.:))

Spanish Police reporting that they have pulled in the ring leader.

13yqh5u.jpg

Where in the %^*& have they pulled they numbers from 7000 even at 5 a man they'll still get done cops and the black bats that nobody fears (lol) will back each other up the vermin will be penned in with any luck.

Very true needed an oxygen tank the last time we were there , mind you it was the best rendition of build my gallows I’ve heard at the end of the game
Was a great rendition with Valencia players who were winding down after the game staring in awe then applauding the bears

Spanish news reporting 7000 Celtc hooligans in Valencia without tickets. Think things could get messy!!!

Although my hate of Celtic and the behaviour of their fans has grown over the years.... In about 25 years of travelling to watch football the worst hooligans I've ever seen are the Spanish Police. They are absolute scum. Hopefully they'll have a lot of fun tomorrow.

It will either be 100,000 fantastic fans and not one arrest or football fans if it kicks off

I was at the cwc in Barcelona and after the game the cops were hitting anyone wearing Rangers colours. Franco was still in power then and they didn't give a s--t who they were hitting.

Here's hoping the Spanish police live up to their no nonsense reputation and leather the ****ing lot of them

Battered on and off the pitch, Scotland's punch bags on and off the pitch.
Even their fellow RCs will start to despise their sordid history

Put a treble on.

The mentally challengeds to get smashed on the pitch.

The mentally challengeds to get smashed off the pitch.

And last but not least mentally challenged on mentally challenged before, during and after the game.:))

And all the craicsters will be 100% innocent backed by their puppets in the media who consider themselves as real journalists.:D

NS.

Dirty tramps have destroyed the Golden Last along at Benidorm and the Ibrox bar closed till Friday coz of violent threats to staff .
Mob handed in February when there is few bears around .. horrible hoŕrible scum of the earth.

If it's anything like it was when we were last over they'll get tickets on the day of the game no problem off Valencia themselves.

Back