77th minute - 49,000 Bears on their feet belting out Derrys Walls

Why would we sing to Derek McInnes? I drive for a living in Aberdeen and on both local radio stations they kept repeating interview from him about the stick he was going to get at Ibrox.

He will be gutted he got none as it shows him we actually dont give a %^*& about him.

Absolutely.

Sheep fans thought they really got one over us with the McInnes situation.

Last night showed we don’t really give a fûck.

I couldn't hear any McInnes songs in MRC, which was nice as I hope he took in last night and a) KNOWS we don't care about him anymore and b) realises what he COULD have had.

While we were standing (which seemed to be for about 10 min)before the penalty was taken,volume/noise was brilliant,all directed at the sheep fans,derrys walls,then Aberdeen walking away,as they left in their droves,happy days.

Atmosphere was brilliant last night still buzzing after a 6:40 flight home and in my work .
WATP

Why would we sing to Derek McInnes? I drive for a living in Aberdeen and on both local radio stations they kept repeating interview from him about the stick he was going to get at Ibrox.

He will be gutted he got none as it shows him we actually dont give a %^*& about him.
And we don't as its all about the Rangers

100%

You hear it starting to spread and you know it's time to stand up and belt it out :cool:
When I use to sit in the Govan front I loved when the full stadium would sing Derrys Walls. The Govan and the main stand would be at one part then you would turn to look at the Copland they would be a bit ahead and it would be a sea of bears with their hands in the air.

Got a lump in my throat even thinking of it.

The fans are starting to believe in the team again. I did not hear any moaning around me at all, the reason was the team was playing well and giving their all.

We are heading in the right direction, we know it and the feeling is fantastic.

Remember the rendition on our first day back as Dave King unfurled the championship winners flag. That was truly outstanding.

Remember the rendition on our first day back as Dave King unfurled the championship winners flag. That was truly outstanding.
Possibly the best I've ever heard it, must genuinely have been near enough the whole stadium.

I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent to be honest and I’m glad we never even gave McInnes any attention.

Ibrox is never going to be bouncing for a full 90 minutes.

A safe standing section would certainly help though as it would mean a lot more people singing for a sustained period rather than the random outbursts we get.
This is basically what all-seater stadia does to a big crowd, unless everyone stands up. We always sing for the 90 minutes away from home but that is because most of our fans are standing for the 90 not sitting.

Possibly the best I've ever heard it, must genuinely have been near enough the whole stadium.

You can understand why people are pushing for safe standing.

All it took was 60 seconds of standing last night before the whole stadium was bouncing:D

This is basically what all-seater stadia does to a big crowd, unless everyone stands up. We always sing for the 90 minutes away from home but that is because most of our fans are standing for the 90 not sitting.
Wanna heard a couple of old people moaning and gurning the other night of facebook about the threat to their Copeland seats, they must take a wonder hissy fit if somebody stands up in front of them when we are on the attack!

Back