8 seconds injury time in the first half

I wanted us to get in at half time and reorganise so had no problem with it. We weren’t pushing and generally come out more settled and better shaped if we go in one down.

Last edited:
He could have allowed himself to be fooled by the dives
But he showed fir me that he at least tries to see key incidents as they are

The corner was awarded before the 45 mins and he probably should have added on 1 min since there was two goals.

I think it should be either 45 minutes dead on or 46 in that case, but not an extra 8 seconds to see if they are going to score from the corner and then blow up for HT.

I think when you get the corner with some 30/40 seconds left you have to be allowed to take it. I wouldn't be impressed if it was our corner and it wasn't allowed to be played, i thought right call from ref, they were allowed to score from the corner but not from a second play from it.

I think when you get the corner with some 30/40 seconds left you have to be allowed to take it. I wouldn't be impressed if it was our corner and it wasn't allowed to be played, i thought right call from ref, they were allowed to score from the corner but not from a second play from it.

I think my main issue is that this isn't applied inconsistently, and refs make it up as they go along. We've won corners this season and refs have pointed to the dressing room for HT.

Back