80,827 at Wemberlee for Spurs v Liverpool

Shame but you can see why Tottenham have limitations placed on them regarding the capacity at Wembley for certain games

Be interesting to see how they police the walk from the tube station upto the ground, usually they shut off the roads and march you up in blocks but that will be difficult at Wembley.

Be interesting to see how they police the walk from the tube station upto the ground, usually they shut off the roads and march you up in blocks but that will be difficult at Wembley.

yeah it not like a normal Wembley game so their planning has to be amended

Barnsley only had just of 5k as well for the their LC game last month granted a midweek trip so maybe for any cup game that will be it?

Only 3,000 is pretty poor for Liverpool. I'd have thought they would have got at least double that and been able to sell it.

Only 3,000 is pretty poor for Liverpool. I'd have thought they would have got at least double that and been able to sell it.

As I stated above there is actual rule on away ticket allocation in the EPL

3k is maximum amount or 10% if stadium capacity under 30k

Somebody further up said that 3k is the minimum.
No not in the EPL

R.9. Unless otherwise agreed by the Board or between the Clubs, and subject to Rule R.10, at each League Match, the Home Club shall make available to the Visiting Club:

R.9.1. 3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the Home Club’s Stadium is less than 30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent. of its Stadium capacity; and (whether or not that allocation is taken up)

Liverpool were allocated 3,116 for yesterday while Chelsea had 3106 back in August

Tottenham are allocated 3037 for Manchester United away this coming Saturday

So there some leeway increasing it more than 3k as stated in the rules

Back