80 yard throw from goalie

Remeber years ago the Hungarian goalkeeper, I think, was renowned for long throw outs, regulary 50 - 60 yards.
This guy is next level though

Poor throw, strikers got nobody around him and facing away from goal. Possession surrendered in the next second most likely.

A monster throw from the keeper to well inside the Celtic half....Morelos flicks it onto Defoe, he outpaces Boyata with ease, sells Gordon a dummy and slides it into an empty net. Rangers had their backs to the wall but this has surely sealed 55 at the home of their rivals :)

Peter Schmeichel was great for that.
Many years ago at a Man U game i watched Schmeichel warm up.Les Sealey went to the other half of the pitch and kicked the ball to Schmeicel who would throw it all the way back to him.
An absolute monster of a throw

Older Bears may recall a man of many clubs down south called Duncan McKenzie who was a bit of a maverick player [striker] but who indulged in all sorts of wacky physical challenges which invariably Saint and Greavsie or similar would cover. I can recall him throwing a cricket ball the full length of Elland Road, another one vaulting over a car. An entertaining nut job.:)

Back