8th favourites to win the Europa League

Tell you what it's still a long shot but there's no teams left in this competition that we wouldn't give a game.

3 prem teams.
2 from Serie A.
2 beatable Spanish teams.
No Germans & no French.

Absolutely nothing there to fear IMO.
Well I hope 2 EPL sides meet and the other get Slavia Prague.

If we play well on both nights, we have a great chance of progressing with any opposition.

Man United are the best left in the competition but they are hardly a force to be reckoned with . A good side with dangerous players but not top class

I actually had a look at the possible opponents.
As the biggest hater of the "one game at a time" patter on here, I found myself looking at the next round only and wondering how many we'd be favourites against with the bookies.
And I put it around 7 or 8 of the 15.
B-D :shh:
8th fav for the tournament as a whole seems about right.

Tell you what it's still a long shot but there's no teams left in this competition that we wouldn't give a game.

3 prem teams.
2 from Serie A.
2 beatable Spanish teams.
No Germans & no French.

Absolutely nothing there to fear IMO.
Avoid Italians, English and Ajax and we are in the quarters. I'd fancy us against anyone in this tournament except Milan.

If Man United draw Shakhtar or any other English side draw Slavia Prague I would fancy our chances of beating everyone.

Would love Zagreb or Molde.

This is the round we knocked out Bremen in 2007.

Not according to Paul Scholes only one team has the squad to win it.

Arrogant pwick dis they not lose to Sheffield United a couple of games back.
He is almost as bad a pundit as he was good a player

Even Robbie Savage was ripping the pish out of him with that "and it wasnt a foul in the build up to the goal" comment but Scholes had his head stuck so far up the collective United arse he didnt even realise Savage was making a cnut of him

Jake Humphreys was trying to get him to sell the draw tomorrow and he was just killing it. "Na, everyone's shit, only Man U can win it". It was brutal, it was amateurish and it would have looked embarrassing even on MUTV.

Last edited:
They'd still be favourites v us. Also Milan are the best team left in it.
Based on what?

Struggled by Celtic and were tripped up by Lille.

I dont watch a lot of Serie A, but the fans who do on here say they are no great shakes.

Gonna contradict my post above, but Scholes was right here, Serie A isnt the league it was.

22-1 after last week's 4-3 win was decent considering I've just taken 16-1.

Genuinely think we can beat everyone left in it on our day

What dates for the next round?

With the gaffer saying the other day about 3 weeks for Roofe and Tav, just wondering it they could be back

At least for the 2ne leg I guess

Not according to Paul Scholes only one team has the squad to win it.

Arrogant pwick dis they not lose to Sheffield United a couple of games back.
To be fair, on paper Man U should be beating rangers. However they're prone to slip ups and we've an incredible team spirit and work ethic.

A rangers team with broadfoot, Foster and Kyle Hutton earned a draw at Old Trafford vs a side with Giggs, Scholes and Rooney, so this current team are more than capable of a result vs Man U.

Man United are the best left in the competition but they are hardly a force to be reckoned with . A good side with dangerous players but not top class
Tottenham under Mourinho are a dangerous team.
Mourinho will fancy getting into the CL through this tournament.
Bale, Kane, Son and Moura will score goals against anyone.

To be fair, on paper Man U should be beating Rangers. However they're prone to slip ups and we've an incredible team spirit and work ethic.

A Rangers team with broadfoot, Foster and Kyle Hutton earned a draw at Old Trafford vs a side with Giggs, Scholes and Rooney, so this current team are more than capable of a result vs Man U.
I think the more difficult sides need us to field Ryan Jack to make the defence more secure.
But it is always eleven v eleven in any game of football.

I actually had a look at the possible opponents.
As the biggest hater of the "one game at a time" patter on here, I found myself looking at the next round only and wondering how many we'd be favourites against with the bookies.
And I put it around 7 or 8 of the 15.
B-D :shh:
8th fav for the tournament as a whole seems about right.
Are next of the rounds not drawn out Tomorrow too mate? Like a pathway/world cup type way

I really am not bothered but let’s get through this next round and see what happens lol. Seriously every game is a bonus in cash but more importantly growing our team. Who knows what can happen.

Would be unreal if it was made a knockout tournament like last season, our team all living and training together in 1 of ties would be fire

This team can score goals against any defence, which on its own makes anything possible. At first I wanted Molde in the draw, but on reflection the better the opposition the better I like to see this Rangers team play.

Would love to get the inevitable league title over the line asap so we can concentrate on going a wee bit further in the Europa league....
Especially as it looks there’ll be no Scottish cup this season.

Back