9 years since the referees strike

Charlie Richmond really siding with his brothers there - "ach, it was a lot of shite, dinnae change anything, it was aw tae help Dougie McDonald oot, ah don't hink it made a difference."

No mention of the Yahoos or 100+ years of sectarian innuendo and intimidation.

A pathetic article that completely sidesteps the FACT that it was entirely caused by Celtic in order to intimidate referees into keeping giving them more decisions than the rest

Thats the time they hounded the ref out the game for getting the right decision wasnt it?

Im sure one of the foreign refs chopped a goal off in one of their games and they dropped points. Then we won the title by one point or two*

How did that work out for you Timmy?

*I might be making this up but Im sure Im not :D

A pathetic article that completely sidesteps the FACT that it was entirely caused by Celtic in order to intimidate referees into keeping giving them more decisions than the rest

Yep. No mention of Mike McCurry (forced out for being a Protestant minister who booked 9 Yahoos in a game they were horsed in) or Hugh Dallas (forced out for being the referee when we won the league at the Piggery). Both of which happened in this era. In fact, I'm sure Dallas was forced out the month of the strike.

Thats the time they hounded the ref out the game for getting the right decision wasnt it?

Im sure one of the foreign refs chopped a goal off in one of their games and they dropped points. Then we won the title by one point or two*

No you're not making it up

They drew 2-2 with Inverness CT at home were 2-0 up and Daryl Murphy had a goal chopped by the Luxembourg referee who was due to do our game the next day at Dundee United but was postponed due to snow

The foreign ref in their game definitely made a wrong call with a goal, but cant remember if it was a draw or not in the end up.

The Tim's have claimed institutional bias for over a hundred years and have pushed the myth loud and long, unfortunately for them the statistics prove they are paranoid and disingenuous. Over the old firm history they have had less yellows, less reds and more penalties than Rangers ,FACT.

And now we've got the same Celtic manager back in charge of them in a title race. Great isn't it?

I’d love to see season on season stats of penalties, cards, cards per foul etc for each team before and after the strike.

Disgusting what Mike McCurry went through in his personal life as well as professional life because of these obsessed and paranoid beasts. A nicer more honest guy you couldn't meet who had a fabulous career ruined by them losers.

They drew 2-2 with Inverness CT at home were 2-0 up and Daryl Murphy had a goal chopped by the Luxembourg referee who was due to do our game the next day at Dundee United but was postponed due to snow

that game in Inverness.... that’s where the famous water bottle kick came from isnt it?

Mike McCurry, Hugh Dallas, Andy Davis, Dougie MacDonald, all forced out of the game via the media bigots. The Timpanzees harassed and intimidated refs both on and off the pitch, forcing them to take unprecedented industrial action. The corrupt SFA were also part of this deliberately engineered campaign when they lied to foreign refs as to why they were here in Scotland. One of the replacement foreign refs, Eli Hacmon, stated that he would never have came to Scotland if he knew the real reasons for the strike.

The separate entity caused a ref strike

cause thur aw masons

Replacement chaps from overseas manage to disallow a goal thus denying the separate entity 2 points.
Karma.

that game in Inverness.... that’s where the famous water bottle kick came from isnt it?

That was later in the season post split

ObeseImpartialGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-small.gif

A lot of folk in the media forget to mention that yes, it was the correct decision.

People forget that influential bigots at the Piggery had this anti-ref intimidation campaign all planned before that season started. They trawled numerous Timpanzee slophouses telling anyone who would listen that they would be " in refs faces" to get decisions. The media were aware of this also.

Yep. No mention of Mike McCurry (forced out for being a Protestant minister who booked 9 Yahoos in a game they were horsed in) or Hugh Dallas (forced out for being the referee when we won the league at the Piggery). Both of which happened in this era. In fact, I'm sure Dallas was forced out the month of the strike.

Paedo f.c. Born cheats , still cheating and will die cheats

Close mate, it was Falkirk they played and it ended 1-1 that day at the peado dome.

I dodnt know the result till the sunday and was in cambuslang McDonalds for a hangover breakfast jumping about laughing.

Back