90mins gone at The Piggery, the ball arrives at your feet...

I'd love it to be down the opposite end from the bears so I could run the full length of the pitch a la Adebayor and jump into the middle of our support.

Gone over this in my head many times. Every time it ends with me jumping in with the bears & continue losing my $h** with them. In reality I'd probably be in a state of disbelief and just run round screaming at the top of my lungs.

Straight into the Rangers end, even if it means a sprint from the opposite end of the ground. To hell with the yellow card!

Why the obsession with the piggery and green brigade, rather dream of being at Ibrox infront of a stadium full of bears giving it laldy
Why do people like you refer to any post like this as 'obsession'?

Back on topic.
I'd save my energy for the rest of the match.
1-0 up at the piggery on the 90th minute?
There's bound to be at least another 20 minutes left.

Take my right boot off and go over and give the mong Broon a right fùcking shoeing with it, until I am dragged off with players, ref and cops. It would be epic and worth the red card.

I'd kick Mongo right in the bawz and then go tonto over to our fans in the shitey wee out of sight of the TV cameras corner of the Breeze Block Towers and dive right into the fans to body surf all over our section whilst singing the Billy Boys.

Run to the Rangers end, drop to my knees, kiss the Rangers crest whilst most probably crying.

I would quite happily die after achieving this.

Celebrate in front of the bears with my team mates then go back & make sure the games won then show the mentally challenged scum how to win with dignity

I would run past their frothing hordes (avoiding the flem and coins) doing a get it up ye all the way before diving into our fans. I'd possibly also call them 19th Century Terrorist bastards and spit on any scarves that come my way.

Back