9pm at The Rangers Store

Wow! Will it be another sell out?
Reminds me of the queue for picking up the UEFA cup final tickets.
I remember that Saturday Well I queued on the day we played Dundee hibs- I arrived at 8am and finally got my Eufa final tickets at 4:40pm and missed the game against Dundee hibs because there was no feckin way was I giving up my place after 7 hours in the queue, just to do it all again later

I remember that Saturday Well I queued on the day we played Dundee hibs- I arrived at 8am and finally got my Eufa final tickets at 4:40pm and missed the game against Dundee hibs because there was no feckin way was I giving up my place after 7 hours in the queue, just to do it all again later

How did that happen? We were there well after 8am got tickets and still had time for a few pints before the game

Bit of a joke tbh. Queued from 8.30pm until 9.45pm only to enter the shop to find they have very limited sizes left.

Is it too hard to let folk waiting the sizes they have left available?
Neighbours daughter was working says they had tonnes of stock in the storeroom but were jiggered after a really busy day and they CBA replenishing.
Said someone could do it tomorrow.

I don’t think he’s saying that all the staff have to empty the shop all at once.

One member of staff could go out and inform punters.
Ok. Fair enough.
So with a clip board going up to each person in the the queue asking what they are waiting on and then telling them if they have that size?
Do they start at the front of the queue or the back?

Let me get this right - are you moaning because they didn't have somebody outside with a megaphone giving those in the queue an update of what sizes are left of every single garment in the shop?
"Could the big bear at the back, yes you, no the one behind the man in the orange, sorry mandarin overalls. We're all out of xxl but we've got a Hagi hoodie for the wife."

Know anything about when they are restocking the shop ? @mdingwall

I asked the staff in the shop tonight and they said they didn’t know when the next delivery would be. (Most of the staff were fantastic)

They had limited sizes remaining (particularly in junior kits - which was the main purpose of my trip)

Unsurprisingly - and similar to Hummel initially - everything is going to sell out relatively quickly. It’s up to Castore to deliver the next batch ASAP. Hummel couldn’t supply the demand. Time will tell if Castore can.

The problem is now if the shelves aren't filled by the weekend. Stock needs to be rolling in pronto and you'd hope that Castore have their folks pulling night shifts.

The problem is now if the shelves aren't filled by the weekend. Stock needs to be rolling in pronto and you'd hope that Castore have their folks pulling night shifts.

I think they know the tornado that is coming there way, and are well clued up.

Back