9pm at The Rangers Store

Is that the returns queue?
I asked the guy at the till if they are going to be operating a returns queue especially given we aren't allowed to try anything on. He said nothing like that has been organised. It would certainly be worth a shout

Surely that’s the queue for asking where their dispatch email is!

Was in earlier and was struggling to find the stuff I wanted in a large so will probably be even worse now. And while I’ve criticised Castore for their online offering repeatedly, that’s not a criticism as demand was always going to outstrip supply today!

Anybody camping out tonight, to be 1st in the queue.
I asked the staff in the shop tonight and they said they didn’t know when the next delivery would be. (Most of the staff were fantastic)

They had limited sizes remaining (particularly in junior kits - which was the main purpose of my trip)

Unsurprisingly - and similar to Hummel initially - everything is going to sell out relatively quickly. It’s up to Castore to deliver the next batch ASAP. Hummel couldn’t supply the demand. Time will tell if Castore can.

Better get the sleeping bags out people and get down there. :rolleyes: o_O

I asked the guy at the till if they are going to be operating a returns queue especially given we aren't allowed to try anything on. He said nothing like that has been organised. It would certainly be worth a shout
I was half joking but I do need to return my 8 year olds home top as he's not going to get much wear out of it the way he's going!

Image across the city tonight kids hearing their mums and dads come home late from work and discovering they’ve been over to Ibrox to get them a strip - that’s the magic of football.

I might have done the same but they don't have kits for a 6 year old!

Has there been any update on this at all yet?

I know Beahon said the mini kits had a couple of issues and the had another iteration before they could produce them when he was on RTV on Tuessay.

Back