MOTM Poll Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Laughing at you calling posters out for moaning, you've been on one all weekend:D

Standby. Its only going to get worse.:) Why do folk leave all their RangersTV questions until the last minute when anyone who's on here even once a week will know there's been issues? Come 1400hrs I'm logging off and going to relax before the game. The latecomers can fend for themselves LOL.

I'm always interested in a Rangers game but I'm particularly interested to see how Itten and Roofe perform if they start/come off the bench and if Borna/Tav can get the ball into Itten

hopefully we only play one of Jack and Kamara as well, it's time to go attacking rather than having two guys who do similar jobs against a team who probably won't be looking to attack

I blame it on the fact that I am Romanian and some turn of phrases in English are strange for me. But the celtic fans responses on twitter or elswhere really seem to me as verbal diarrhea. No clear meaning, just obscure rumbling and weird punctuation. Or it is deep and what they mean passes me by. I also am on second beer waiting for the match so could be that too

I blame it on the fact that I am Romanian and some turn of phrases in English are strange for me. But the celtic fans responses on twitter or elswhere really seem to me as verbal diarrhea. No clear meaning, just obscure rumbling and weird punctuation. Or it is deep and what they mean passes me by. I also am on second beer waiting for the match so could be that too

You've sussed them already mate. No nothing deep and meaningfull, just inane rambling at howling at the moon. You'll also notice they seem more interested in us rather than their own club.

I think today's team will be

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Kamara Aribo Jack

Hagi Itten Kent

Roofe and Helander on the bench due to lack of game time. Roofe for 30 mins cameo, Helander given a break as he's been out so long. Morelos on the bench and on for half hour of needed.

Iv learned not to get too optimistic before any game now, but I really can't see anything but us skelping them by at least 3 the day surely?

Might be complete guesswork but Tyldesley appears to have a starting XI at the top of his match preparation sheet for today's game. Can see it at 0:15 in the video above. McLaughlin and Itten come in for McGregor and Morelos, largely as expected.
McLaughlin and Mcgregor are both listed at the top. Does look like a possible starting 11 following that but not sure gerrard would dish out his team to the commentator like that.

RangersTv log in

can anybody help please have logged in and redeemed the code said was successful but don’t seem to be able to watch any content at all on Smart Tv

RangersTv log in

can anybody help please have logged in and redeemed the code said was successful but don’t seem to be able to watch any content at all on Smart Tv

Firstly as a VST viewer you can only get the matchday content not the other stuff. I suspect that's all that's 'wrong'.

If you mean something else, then that in bold is your problem. SmartTV browsers are a bit of a mix. Some work alright, some work badly, some don't work at all. They are not listed as a compatible device for RangersTV for that reason. If you need help then try the big thread with all the queries. I'd be looking for a different way to get it onto your tv screen tough - be it via a cable or casting if possible. Better yet, if you have a laptop and HDMI cable then that's the optimum way to go.

Ask here though:

Excited, but also absolutely gutted I can’t be there today. Beautiful day for it and the pitch looks immaculate.

Hoping for a few goals and some action for the new signings.

Please excuse my Luditity. I subscribe to Rangers TV. I was going to pay for the game today but get this message:
"You already have an active subscription, starting a new subscription will result in you being billed multiple times, if you wish to change the subscription check in My Account to see if you can upgrade your existing subscription. "

I have checked My Account but no further info. Don't want to get charged multiple times!

Kq363CP.jpg

On paper of course, Rangers appear (actually are) so much stronger than their opponents, But, as is always the case with Rangers in the SPL, the game will be decided by how well they cope with the predictable 'park-the-bus' defense that St. Mirren et al. offer up.

Are we still getting codes for rangers tv as season ticket holder as i havent received anything yet?

I've never seen our pitch look better and it's a decent day for it. Straight at them from the go and do not stop. We have to be brutally relentless this season.

Back