A big game for them tonight and who do the talk about?

Truckerman

Yes the mighty Rangers, I'm sitting in Greggs having a bacon roll,two mhanks came in and sat at the next table and the whole conversation is about the mighty Rangers ,one of them got up and said let's hope we win tonight
It just goes to show we consume their very existence

Yes the mighty Rangers, I'm sitting in Greggs having a bacon roll,two mhanks came in and sat at the next table and the whole conversation is about the mighty Rangers ,one of them got up and said let's hope we win tonight
Mate don't be surprised,I know some who actually log on here for a lurk.There are others that I have been acquainted with who not only watch our games on TV but also record them.

Standard. I'm in a WhatsApp group with guys I play 7s with and there's a couple of mentally challengeds in it, who have spent the morning posting their Valentine's/Craig Whyte/Administration related stuff. They probably don't even realise they're playing tonight.

Oh, and Greggs coffee is pretty good. Get myself a capa-choo-choo on the way to the train station most mornings. Yah.

I love when the Greggs at Central station ask you if you are "sitting in or taking away", have a peek round the corner and there is a grand total of one table that is occupied by 8 grannies.

Being the worlds most successful team it's only natural people will be obsessed with us.

Classic valentines day

Get a table for two for your and your lover at the swankiest restaurant your Giro can afford, talk about your everlasting, all consuming shared interest - Rangers.

Shame that Mina is out tonight, whatever happens tonight Valencia will crush them in Spain

Gartocher Road, next to the Masonic Hall ;)

Ah the money I spent in Dolce vita on luchtimes at EB primary. Past it the other night for he first time in years and its still on the go. Was only kept in 2nd place enzos which got all my money while at Academy haha

And the only posh part of shettleston is called Sandyhills :)

Ah the money I spent in Dolce vita on luchtimes at EB primary. Past it the other night for he first time in years and its still on the go. Was only kept in 2nd place enzos which got all my money while at Academy haha

And the only posh part of shettleston is called Sandyhills :)
Enzos lived off a reputation he didn't deserve. The wee chippy across from the police station was better

And Sandyhills is the trailer park cousin of Mount Vernon

Back