A blind man could have seen this coming.

Fare need to be named and then banned from Ibrox for life as they clearly have an agenda against us. I for one will NEVER take them seriously as their “stance” against bigotry is simply a one way street. Nil by mouth as well. Eff them all.

I'd love to know what's the criteria for the offending words. How many people have to sing it before it becomes punishable? 3, 300? 3000?

Would be interesting to see the evidence of the fare person. Not saying we didn't sing it but I dont see how Rangers or anyone else can control say a minority of people saying the word?

Is it the song? Is it the word In the song (usually mumbled)?

It's actually one. One person caught saying anything can cause any of the fines/stadium bans according to UEFA rules.

Sectarian singing is just wrong. Simple as that. Whatever you want to call it racist or not it is wrong. Also hating catholics has nothing to do with Rangers. Nothing at all. If you want to sing songs about hating catholics find somewhere else to do it. Singing songs of hate is not defending your culture or heritage. Not in any way by any stretch of the imagination.

We have to accept we have a huge massive problem. Club 1872 should be over this like a rash. As usual they are way behind the curve.

We need to change before the damage gets any worse. Fans and club have to work together to eliminate this before we damage the club any further.
Personally I don't give two shits what religion anyone is I don't get offended. I'm not religious sunday school 40 odd years ago is my total.

Fare need to be named and then banned from Ibrox for life as they clearly have an agenda against us. I for one will NEVER take them seriously as their “stance” against bigotry is simply a one way street. Nil by mouth as well. Eff them all.
You can't ban FARE, they are granted access to any European competition they wish to attend as they work on UEFAs behalf. Are their motives clearly skewed of course but there's nothing we can do about it. We either give them the ammunition to bury us or we clean up our fucking act and frustrate them by giving them nothing to report.

I really couldn't give a toss about "fucking the pope" or upto our knees in whoever's blood or indeed 19th Century Terrorist bastards, what on earth has that got to do with Rangers football club and football ? We go to Ibrox to support the team we love, not to get involved in things that bring trouble to our doorstep,cost our club money and see those who don't get involved with the add on's being being tarred the same as those who do sing them.

You want to sing them then hire a hall somewhere with likeminded people and sing to your hearts content instead of damaging the club you're supposed to love, which you have now done and innocent supporters will now suffer and have to give up their seats.

Loving the club is positive, bringing trouble to it is negative and harmful, you don't harm something you love.

Because they are a sham organisation set up by bigots to punish Rangers. No more, no less.

They might no like what we stand for but that’s bollocks, go and look at all the teams that have been reported over the years, far more than just us

They might no like what we stand for but that’s bollocks, go and look at all the teams that have been reported over the years, far more than just us
I am not denying they also watch other sides but no-one gets the treatment we get. They attend every Rangers European game. Their purpose is to harm Rangers and if they need to sometimes watch others to legitimise this sham, they will do.

I am not denying they also watch other sides but no-one gets the treatment we get. They attend every Rangers European game. Their purpose is to harm Rangers and if they need to sometimes watch others to legitimise this sham, they will do.

We get the treatment cause we get reported so much. A said on another thread they reported us after osijek and Maribor at home. Of course there going to keep coming cause we’re giving them reason too. No point tryin to blame everyone else

Back