A book of thanks for Dave King

Any chance of a digital version for us bears to read with a drink and a box of tissues for the tears :D.
Mark is currently looking at costs for a paperback copy to be made for sale to contributors. If it is financially doable, as in, if they can be produced for a price that is not taking the piss out of folk who want one, then a limited number might be produced for sale at cost or close to it. The issue is that small print runs cost more money.

Mark is currently looking at costs for a paperback copy to be made for sale to contributors. If it is financially doable, as in, if they can be produced for a price that is not taking the piss out of folk who want one, then a limited number might be produced for sale at cost or close to it. The issue is that small print runs cost more money.

I am not sure why anyone else would need a copy. King deserves exclusivity on it, there are perhaps bears who never intended for their comments to be shared wider than what Mr King determines.

It's been a cracking endeavour. But just my humble opinion that making it available to buy would devalue the whole point of it.

I am not sure why anyone else would need a copy. King deserves exclusivity on it, there are perhaps bears who never intended for their comments to be shared wider than what Mr King determines.

It's been a cracking endeavour. But just my humble opinion that making it available to buy would devalue the whole point of it.
That may be the case, or we might make it available. Nothing is decided.

Unfortunately the club are unable to help, not knowing when Dave will be back in Scotland. I now need to look at passing the book on to someone with his address to get it to him. I am happy to courier it where it needs to go to be sent on as I clearly do not expect someone to hand his address to some idiot on the internet!

Thanks!

Unfortunately the club are unable to help, not knowing when Dave will be back in Scotland. I now need to look at passing the book on to someone with his address to get it to him. I am happy to courier it where it needs to go to be sent on as I clearly do not expect someone to hand his address to some idiot on the internet!

Thanks!
I would have thought the club would have been delighted to take it from you and forward it, strange.

Thanks!
Email the address I PM’d you if no other offers of help ;)

Thanks!
I have been contacted by a friend who will be able to get the book to him but he is unable to post on here yet. Will pm you his details.

Back