A change in mentality

We had a bit of a wobble at their 2nd, but stuck to it and settled again. Great attitude to have also our players are another year experienced.

We needed games like Killie and tonight to get that belief into the players. It’s not nice for us fans to sit through late equalisers or a team pulling two goals back but it will serve the team well that on both occasions we went on to score another goal.

How good is it to watch us in Europe under Gerrard. Long may it continue! We seem a lot more assured and comfortable. We've been conditioned to expect hapless performances away in the past, treating the ball like a hot tottie. The transformation so far has been superb.

Must admit I shìt myself when they scored their 2nd goal, actually told the wife I can't watch this anymore I'm jinxing us! Thank god I did continue, I am so proud of our team tonight, this may just be the start of something special...

We took the foot off at 3-0, then looked puffed out at 3-1, at 3-2 we found the second wind and finished them off.

Enjoyed the game. It may be a small thing but a few occassions when one of ours got involved in a bit of handbags and instantly 4 or 5 team mates had his back
Been a long time since we saw that spirit. Not the nicest side of the game but the sign of a real team
Also thought we did well to disrupt their rhythm after their second as at that stage momentum was with them.
It's the ugly side of the game but even the best teams do it

We’re happy to do the nasty wee tricks and get physical too if that’s how teams want to play it, that’s been missing for far too long.

Think the gaffer will sit down go through the bad point with the staff and players but all n all hard away game done great for most part

Last season after killie equalised we would have given up. Tonight was Moscow from last year with a different outcome. We now have the steely determination that's required to dig in deep and get over the line. Lift your glasses high bears its coming home
Hope you're right. Certainly showed some dig

Back